Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Karlovic vs Querrey tb in match

Karlovic is a tiebreak-machine - from his last 10 matches, 7 ended up in TB , from the last 20, 17 ended up in TB
    Querrey is not that good in this discipline, but still above-average - 4/10 and 11/20

Both of their two last meetings have seen a TB

the odds are @ 1.5 atm for Ivo vs Querrey having at least one TB

Seems like a good value to me, cos I can't see Ivo breaking querrey and vice versa as querrey is struggling a bit the last couple of weeks.

The only prob imho is that the courts are a bit slow, but still seems like a good value

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah , you are right ... Ivo Karlovic seems to like TB , also you can pick +1,5 Karlovic ... I believe this game for Karlovic or at least we will see 3 sets .. Good Luck !!!

Sam_Hawkins

odds down to 1.44 already

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Dude, whats up Sam!!! I wish I could get that line on the TB. Do "I" think there is going to be a TB today with those two??? Uh, fuk yes. Ivo has no return practically. Sam's return game sucks also IMO. SO, for there to NOT be a tiebreaker would be shocking to me. Shocking!

Sam_Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Dude, whats up Sam!!! I wish I could get that line on the TB. Do "I" think there is going to be a TB today with those two??? Uh, fuk yes. Ivo has no return practically. Sam's return game sucks also IMO. SO, for there to NOT be a tiebreaker would be shocking to me. Shocking!
    my.exact.thoughts