BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alexandr dolgopolov vs Gilles Simon

I need a winner for this match... Craving some late night action.... I'm leaning on the underdog Alexandr... Is their any reason why i shouldn't bet him?? i Know nothing about these players or tennis for that matter.... Give me the 411 you tennis experts

freshguy222
    freshguy222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8359

dolgopolov usually takes these kinds of tourneys seriously and since i consider him the better player talent-wise (better serve and more variation, doesn't give simon anything to counterpunch on) i would take dolgo at +money here, 1st set and ML

constrictor
    constrictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1473

dolgo +1.5 set is a lock

BigPage25

Quote Originally Posted by freshguy222 View Post
    dolgopolov usually takes these kinds of tourneys seriously and since i consider him the better player talent-wise (better serve and more variation, doesn't give simon anything to counterpunch on) i would take dolgo at +money here, 1st set and ML
    Thanks for this insight was going to take Alexandr blindly... but this gave me a bit of more confidence in placing a bet on him... Hopefully he pulls out the W

constrictor
    constrictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1473

Quote Originally Posted by constrictor View Post
    dolgo +1.5 set is a lock

BigPage25

Winner!!!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Dog is the most unpredictable player I have seen in awhile........ Simon was really on a hot streak I thought. I have seen Dog play some disgusting matches this year, where he doesn't even look like he is trying. Then he actually tries & he is completely a diff player. Taking out Simon today was a big win IMO! Good hit today!!!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simon is the player i hate the most in tennis. I really can't stand his game. Dogs is my second most hated player in tennis. These two playing each other is like me trying to decide who to vote for because i don't like either. i took dogs +1.5 sets because that was probably the safest bet.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Dolgo plays Murray next. Should be a good match. He can really give Murray a run for his money if he wants to.