GordonJames
    GordonJames's Avatar Become A Pro!

William hill alternative ?

Hello, I have been shopping around for a sports-book to put some $$$ into (with a little help from SBR of course!). I am a big fan of Will Hill, and use if frequently as a reference, but I am American and therefore unable to play there. My favorite thing about them is the sheer number and variety of lines and props they offer. So I would love to find a book I can play in the USA that might be similar in that they offer these large markets of wagers. So far I have not found anything like it. Any recommendations?

AimingHigh
    AimingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!

The biggest range of betting options available to you is probably at 5Dimes. Plus if you can get their reduced juice, even for a while, it's definitely worth playing there.

GordonJames
    GordonJames's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess my questions really pertains to soccer markets, I'm finding it very difficult to find a site I can bet in the US that offers the depth of leagues and wagers available on Will Hill, or European sites. Most of the US sites offer only a few wagers for each game.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im not playing at but on first sight i can say that http://www.sportsinteraction.com
    They are B rated book.They have decent live betting platform...

begalvis
    begalvis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 622

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post
    Im not playing at but on first sight i can say that http://www.sportsinteraction.com
    And they dont like when you cashout... Had to wait for 2 weeks to get only 200$...

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by AimingHigh View Post
    The biggest range of betting options available to you is probably at 5Dimes. Plus if you can get their reduced juice, even for a while, it's definitely worth playing there.
    Agreed.

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Quote Originally Posted by dikefale View Post

yeah, they seem to be the closest to the uk books when it comes to props and novelty bets.

FCMedina
    FCMedina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3487

I am also having problems finding a decent soccer book for U.S. players. I use 5Dimes but even they have limited soccer options compared to most Euro books. Anyone got any other suggestions?

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Bodog and phoenix have decent markets in soccer