Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Matchbook Deposit

Anyone say maybe one of the moderators for SBR thought of say maybe since its kind of hard to deposit at Match maybe want to charge a small fee to do a transfer from your match to one of our match accounts, say a few dollars for you in your pocket as we would trust you with our $ and i believe it would be ok with match, not sure could be wrong but i would mainly trust the mods here with my $

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Does MB do acct to acct transfers is the 1st query ? I have doubts about that !

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Does MB do acct to acct transfers is the 1st query ? I have doubts about that !
    I was aware that they did, but i could be wrong i will check later on to get a correct answer. If anyone else knows would be great.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I was aware that they did, but i could be wrong i will check later on to get a correct answer. If anyone else knows would be great.
    It would be a cool work-around if so, but who pays whom first if say I was going to trade you Bet-jam for Matchbook....and why wouldn't you just transfer book to book in the 1st place ?

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Matchbook's official policy is that they do not allow account to account transfers.

MB has and will probably continue to allow transfers for certain select accounts, but officially they do not because it is against the rules of their Antiguan licensing. Antigua is scared of being added to a US or EU list of nations which do not enforce anti-money laundering laws.

Legions36

Ok scratch this thread then i was misunderstood