mucifer
    mucifer's Avatar Become A Pro!

bwin cancelling bet - ridiculous reason

I have a live bet with bwin on match Suduva - Rapid Vienna, on UNDER 2.5 goals, odds 2.40, 300 euro stake.
    Bwin cancelled my bet motivated by the answer below. Of course the event was not closed since I could bet it and it was live. After I took my bet they also changed the odds to 2.20, so their motivation is somehow funny.

I must say that it`s impossible to be a late bet since my bet is on UNDER, so can`t be placed after a goal was scored or something like this.
    Also must add that the odds were quite similar with bet465 odds (they had 2.20 at that moment) and I know that because I was watching their live streaming for the match involved, so can`t be any misprint or something like this. They simply had better odds than Bet365, and I took the best offer.

Bwin CS reply:
    "Dear Mr .....,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We would like to inform you that your bet: FK Suduva - SK Rapid Vienna, How many goals will be scored? is invalid, since the bet was placed after it had already been closed due to a transmission and processing delay. Such delays can lead to late bets in isolated cases, which unfortunately cannot be completely avoided.

Below please find the relevant extract from our General Terms and Conditions, which you can find by clicking on the link at the bottom of our homepage. "

Already filled a complaint and hope for help.

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

avoid bwin at all costs.

hope they pay you.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Just as a matter of fact "I must say that it`s impossible to be a late bet since my bet is on UNDER" isn't true, as under is correlated with time expiring.

That said 2.4 vs 2.2 probably isn't egregious enough to be palpable..

noober
    noober's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5901

bet365 is much better in this aspect. if you catch a bad line they will consider it their mistake and pay you.

mucifer

that was not a bad line, I`m not betting on misprints. probably that`s why I can still bet 300 euro at bwin

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by mucifer View Post
    that was not a bad line, I`m not betting on misprints. probably that`s why I can still bet 300 euro at bwin

probably not after this "issue"

mucifer

"Dear Mr .....,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can see that you placed the bet on under but as previously advised this was cancelled due to incorrect odds."

If they believe a 4% difference is "incorrect odds" then they should void around 85% of ALL their accepted bets every day since most of their odds are smaller by at least 4% including their crappy margin on 1x2.
    it`s starting to be funny, but actually it`s quite ridiculous.

I`m asking them now what the correct odds should have been. I bet they will say 2.25 to make me believe that they usually have better odds than bet365

abcc8048
    abcc8048's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i shud say that bwin's running ball is not as professional as others. their info. is slightly lagged obviously from the case above. bet365 is better, but the accepted money amount is not pleasant,therefore why dont u go to asian bookers to bet on soccer which can get better odds and less complain like this.

mucifer

Actually i`m betting live since months now (and sometimes 8-10 bets/day), and never had any problems with them till now. I`m also using bet365, these 2 bookies are the only one I use for live betting, because of their large offer, streamed matches, etc.

About asians, the reason is simple: more betting options in european bookies. I will never get 4 or 5 lines on over/under, and I usually bet that.

And an update to my e-mailing with bwin support:
    To my question "What odds should have been for my bet?" their answer was to send me again to read their rules about misprints. I think it`s a robot working there, not a human

abcc8048
    abcc8048's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Due to ur cancelling ticket that they processed for you, i thk they also hardly give you a accurate proper odds that u would be offered. Its off course a human to work there, but this no-answerring question definitly shud be answerred by a robot.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

in bwin after the bet is void there is nothing that you can do.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet 365 and Betfair is the only 2 bookmakers I trust in livebetting.

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

wsex used to be good but cant use them anymore because of slow-paying. Thats sad.