happysad
    happysad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Bodog withdrawal

Hello,

I need some advice on how to move forward from this situation.

I would like to point out that Iíve been a loyal customer with Bodog for about 5 years now and havenít had any issues with them during those times. I made a withdrawal request on May 23rd and the request was processed successfully on May 25th. Till
    A few days later I noticed in my transaction history that it got cancelled and then processed again on May 30th. This withdrawal request was for a BANK ACC transfer which has been successful many times, only taking about 3-5 business days. Itís been almost a month now and I havenít received anything yet, so I went ahead and wrote an email to customer service. I got a reply from them two days later saying they want a copy of my bank statement so they could investigate what is going on. I proceed to send them a copy of bank statement and now they are asking for more bank statement copies along with my card number.

I really feel like they are screwing around with me and I honestly feel like my money is gone because they didnít even mention any delays or problems on their end. My profile info and bank info was never changed and Iíll mention again that all of my recent withdrawal transactions were smooth sailing.

Something is fishy here and Iím stressed.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by happysad View Post

Something is fishy here and I’m stressed.
    Bodog pays. Sometimes mistakes happen and they aren't corrected fast enough for us as punters but they will fix whatever issue you are having.

For the best result log in to your bodog account and then visit the bodog forum and post your issue, a mod will see it and help you.

https://forum.bodog.eu/

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

isnt bodog same as bovada?

lots of complaints about bovada recently so hmmmmm

happysad

Update: I received an email from them after many attempts trying to resolve.

ď Weíve received a notice that the withdrawal was not completed due to an error. As a result, your $3000 has been returned to your account balance.

You can now request a new withdrawal. If you wish you use direct bank transfer, youíll simply need to re-enter your banking informationĒ

Itís weird how I had to contact them after waiting 4 weeks for them to ďnoticeĒ there was an error.

Anyways, my original withdrawal method was through bank transfer but Iím going to try bitcoin since itís supposedly faster. Can anyone assure me that this is safe?

jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Update: I received an email from them after many attempts trying to resolve.

“ We’ve received a notice that the withdrawal was not completed due to an error. As a result, your $3000 has been returned to your account balance.

You can now request a new withdrawal. If you wish you use direct bank transfer, you’ll simply need to re-enter your banking information”

It’s weird how I had to contact them after waiting 4 weeks for them to “notice” there was an error.

Anyways, my original withdrawal method was through bank transfer but I’m going to try bitcoin since it’s supposedly faster. Can anyone assure me that this is safe?
    bitcoin is currently the most safe method possible.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    bitcoin is currently the most safe method possible.
    Yes, and it's impossible to have a similar issue with Bitcoin because there are not two sides that need to "handshake" and agree on the transaction. The book either submitted the payment to the blockchain or they didn't, and there is immediate public evidence either way.

happysad

Any Canadians here have any experience withdrawing from bodog to shakepay? It says that bodog needs a new wallet address everytime you make a withdrawal and I canít seem to find if shakepay regenerates their address.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19475

Any Canadians here have any experience withdrawing from bodog to shakepay? It says that bodog needs a new wallet address everytime you make a withdrawal and I can’t seem to find if shakepay regenerates their address.
    I withdraw from Bodog to BRD wallet, then to Shakepay.

BRD generates a new wallet address automatically every time you use it.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020