lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

I'm so glad there is a book like Singbet in the market. Beside Pinnacle it's the only book with balls. All other Asian books became pussies when it comes to offering lower level leagues.

AsianmanSports
    AsianmanSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by Limited View Post
    but not so rare with Singbet.
    This and there is nothing you do ( excpet not bet there ).

AsianmanSports
    AsianmanSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I'm so glad there is a book like Singbet in the market. Beside Pinnacle it's the only book with balls. All other Asian books became pussies when it comes to offering lower level leagues.
    Yes they have insane Limits for lower leagues. Unfortunetly they will void winning bets after the fact. And they dont have to make sense either, I had a bet voided there where to closing Line was actually higher then what I had bet. They just void winners and claim syndicate betting.

steeldagger
    steeldagger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys ı want to learn about This event.ı use singbet and yesterday ı took a bet live betting thailand woman vs chile woman singbet accepted this bet but ı saw has got a VAR review another bet brokerage close bet and then singbet lost my bet ı want to sent Mail for singbet Directly please give me Mail address

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by AsianmanSports View Post
    Yes they have insane Limits for lower leagues. Unfortunetly they will void winning bets after the fact. And they dont have to make sense either, I had a bet voided there where to closing Line was actually higher then what I had bet. They just void winners and claim syndicate betting.
    Interesting. They will void if there is a significant move in your direction after bet, or if there is an arb opportunity- that is Pinnacle line moves a lot for example, while Singbet stays put. I've seen them void a couple of bets before the game started, where none of these happened.
    Ya, the closing line was crushing me for one of them- makes zero sense.

It would be nice if we could get some info on what criteria is used to confirm "syndicate betting" or what triggers a cancelled wager so it doesn't happen in the future.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

@Craig22 Don't think about it. You will never find out (unless you invest thousands and thousands of hours but what for?)

Just use Singbet or don't. I use them almost on a daily basis and I just don't want to miss them. Can't even remember the last bet they voided.

First 12