acquavallo
    acquavallo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8582

Quote Originally Posted by wufpakman21 View Post
    Even on my desktop after I select the game I want, if i scroll all the way to the bottom of the page the screen starts glitching. It's just terribly unstable. And FYI, the Youwager site does have the same black screen live bet but they have limited options once you select the game. For example, 5d's ultra there were sometimes 20 options for a single basketball game. At youwager you can't even bet on halves or quarters. Very limited.
    Does this happen too with the Windows Edge browser? And "supposedly" even better is on IE, and better than that-- on Windows 7.

mikeyvplays
    Update your status
    mikeyvplays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I was following Youwager it does have the same black screen but limited on the amount of games. I agree with Milwaukee Mike about Heritage Sports, I used to be a Heritage customer until they limited my account to a ridiculous $25, the new live wagering has everything I need but the Juice is sooooo superrrr inflated just like the example that Milwaukee Mike. Bet365 and the old 5dimes black screen would have it at -1000 and Heritage -200000. No way make money that way. I need to find something here fairly quickly. Any help would be appreciated!!

mikeyvplays
    Update your status
    mikeyvplays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

When will Heritage and 5dimes wake up.....ESPECIALLY Heritage after one year, they must have lost a ton of money from the loss of live wagering customers. Same now with 5dimes, the old dimes ultra was basically a carbon copy of bet365 live betting (which is the best) just slightly more juice but acceptable. Can't somebody else do the same ughhhhhhhh

First 12