catman3
    catman3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Zebet payout problem

Hello,

i watch sbr forum long time ago, but i need your help for the first time.
    i have registered to Zebet.com on October. i made a deposit of 100 eur and after some bets my balance was about 1300 eur.
    i sent all documents for verification and they replied me that all were ok, so i asked a first withdrawal 400 eur.
    after some days i checked that withdrawal was not completed. i contacted them via email and live chat about 3-4 times and i was receiving similar replies thatĘ'' withdrawal is still processing, you will be informed when completed etc''
    after some days (withdrawal was still open) i sent new emails and from that time they were not replying to my emails. i stopped having any information. They didint ask me for a further document or they didnt blame me that had done something against terms, Just no replies!
    i contacted MGA for this unbelievable situation about a month ago. MGA told me that also has contacted on my behalf, but still also no reply from them.

Today, i filled out SBR complaint form in order to help me find a solution.
    Thanks in advance for your time. i will update the thread if something if there is further update.

SBR Genie
    SBR Genie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10131

Sorry to hear about your experience, Catman. The book is regulated under MGA, any other advice from them?

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

catman3

thanks for the interest. the exact reply from MGA was the following and then no update.
    i sent MGA again some days ago asking for updates, but i didnt receive anything.
    i wonder how is possible a bookmaker to delay a reply to their regulator so much time.

''Reference: Your e-mail dated 6th November 2018.

Dear Mr. _________,

We have made contact with the Representative of Zetotesystem Limited (Zebet.com) on your behalf about the matter you raised, information has been requested with regards to the incident you refer to.

As soon as information becomes available to the Authority you will be notified accordingly.

Regards,''

catman3

i filled SBR complaint form about the case above on 10/12 but except comfirmation automated email, i didn't received something further
    (* i checked also spam folder)
    i would like to ask how much is the estimated time to do the 1st contact with the bookie?
    thanks in advance

catman3

Hello support, still waiting a reply from SBR to my complaint.

PS Zebet still ignore me and MGA is contacting them since 06/11

catman3

hello
    i am very disappointed.
    i still have no reply from Zebet and MGA of course.
    But also i still waiting any kind of reply/contact from SBR.
    i have already sent 2 complaints and only i received was an automated reply.
    both times i replied under automated email but i didnt get a reply from the person who is handling my case.

catman3

Still no reply from Zebet and also no reply from MGA.
    i have contacted twice SBR using the complaint form but never received a reply.
    i do not understand why i was treated like this especially from SBR
    i have completed verification, my account is till open and just they do not proccess withdrawal

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by catman3 View Post
    Still no reply from Zebet and also no reply from MGA.
    i have contacted twice SBR using the complaint form but never received a reply.
    i do not understand why i was treated like this especially from SBR
    i have completed verification, my account is till open and just they do not proccess withdrawal
    The last time I dealt directly with a complaint about Zebet was more than 2 years ago. They were not very co-operative and simply deferred the MGA.

Please check your Inbox as I have sent you a private message.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

catman3

Finally they paid my remaining balance as i divided in smaller new withdrawals
    Then i asked to cancel my first 400 eur withdrawal and split it in smaller amounts too and finally paid them too!
    Thanks to Optional for his interest

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 5712

Quote Originally Posted by catman3 View Post
    Finally they paid my remaining balance as i divided in smaller new withdrawals
    Then i asked to cancel my first 400 eur withdrawal and split it in smaller amounts too and finally paid them too!
    Thanks to Optional for his interest
    Thanks for coming back and letting us know the result Catman

Glad you finally got it sorted out and paid fully. Persistence pays off.

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/18/2019

SBR
    Forum
    Mod
    Squad

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017