ClippersSux
    ClippersSux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1047

Intertops bitcoin payout - lost $50 in value

Just wanted to report my recent payout experience with Intertops. I requested a bitcoin payout in the amount of $1080 on Monday and was charged $20 fee. On Wednesday I received it, but the value is now 1010.82 when it hit my wallet. I just lost $50 in this transaction. How would I know if Intertops just pocketed the $50 or if the bitcoin lost value during the transmission?

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

go on blockchain it will show you value when sent.... but, intertops could be using some favorable (to them) exchange rate

I was shorted around $1500 on a payout from 5dimes because of them picking and choosing which exchange price to use. definitely didnt use the stated exchanges they list

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Intertops has been sketchy with bitcoin payouts but in your case bitcoin has gone down 7-8% during the time frame you mentioned.

ClippersSux

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    go on blockchain it will show you value when sent.... but, intertops could be using some favorable (to them) exchange rate

I was shorted around $1500 on a payout from 5dimes because of them picking and choosing which exchange price to use. definitely didnt use the stated exchanges they list
    I looked at the blockchain history. It shows Intertops sent 1012.93. Fu**k highway robbery. It's not enough they charged me $20 fee and but then on top of that they shorted me an additional $47.07.

ClippersSux

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Intertops has been sketchy with bitcoin payouts but in your case bitcoin has gone down 7-8% during the time frame you mentioned.
    It doesn't take 48 hours for bitcoin to reach my wallet.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

does it state anywhere on intertops site which exchange they use to determine price?

greedy books using the most favorable exchange IN... and a completely different one OUT

ClippersSux

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    does it state anywhere on intertops site which exchange they use to determine price?

greedy books using the most favorable exchange IN... and a completely different one OUT
    Greedy is right. Not it doesn't state. That's why they can pick and choose which exchange to use to their advantage.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Quote Originally Posted by ClippersSux View Post
    It doesn't take 48 hours for bitcoin to reach my wallet.
    I apologize I did not see you said Monday in your original post. Many people have had issues with Intertops and their bitcoin payout rates. It's bad enough they continue to do the $20 fee when Bitcoin costs virtually nothing to send again. I'd be upset too.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

No surprise here.

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19327

Sick of A rated crooks in sports betting.

deck5
    deck5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by ClippersSux View Post
    Just wanted to report my recent payout experience with Intertops. I requested a bitcoin payout in the amount of $1080 on Monday and was charged $20 fee. On Wednesday I received it, but the value is now 1010.82 when it hit my wallet. I just lost $50 in this transaction. How would I know if Intertops just pocketed the $50 or if the bitcoin lost value during the transmission?
    The exact same thing has happened to me. They say that when they sent the transaction it was at a different value, but they can just say they sent it at whatever rate they like. I received $2339 of a total of $2500, so 6.5% short. It seems a little hard to believe that they would have sent the transaction to their provider at the exact moment before BTC tanked 6.5%. I am filing a complaint with SBR.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by deck5 View Post
    The exact same thing has happened to me. They say that when they sent the transaction it was at a different value, but they can just say they sent it at whatever rate they like. I received $2339 of a total of $2500, so 6.5% short. It seems a little hard to believe that they would have sent the transaction to their provider at the exact moment before BTC tanked 6.5%. I am filing a complaint with SBR.

Send it yet?

deck5

Yes, I have already sent it.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by deck5 View Post
    Intertops has been caught doing this before. Actually, there’s no way of knowing whether they are doing it or their bitcoin processor, but either way, they are responsible.

You can see the exact amount they sent you by looking good up the transaction ID at blockchain.info. Then you have proof they shorted you instead of “What are the chances?”
    Last edited by jbayko; 08-09-18 at 07:21 PM.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18941

Post removed.
    Last edited by semibluff; 08-10-18 at 10:27 AM. Reason: This post has been edited since SBR have removed the post it referred to.

deck5

I don't understand, if they have been caught doing this in the past, why didn't they change? Isn't this bad for their business when they are outed doing shady practices?

junglekid
    junglekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Best way to go about Bitcoin Payouts

From my own limted experience with getting Bitcoin payouts there are bookies that actively try to get the best Bitcoin price for them and there are some that have a fixed time everyday to mass pay everybody at the same time.
    I say limited experience because I have gotten Bitcoin payouts from just three sites:Nitrogensports, Pinnacle and Bodog
    It seems to me Pinnacle and Bodog pay everybody out at the same time everyday. Pinnacle customer service told me they process Bitcoins payouts for everybody at 12 GMT every day and calculate the Bitcoin amount at the very moment they process the payout. For example yesterday I asked for small 140 Eur payout and when it hit my wallet its value was 138 EUR which is not too bad. For those who don't like to lose any money to fluctuating exhange rates it is best to use a Wallet like Skrill with the same currency in both account:bookie and wallet

For example last week I withdrew 147 Eur by **** Card from my Pokerstars account. Even though my Bank account and card are also in Eur I should not lose anything but Pokerstars processes Card payments in USD so I only got 140 Eur,ouch