rockchalk100
    rockchalk100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I did the same bonus today and then saw the $28,000 rollover

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10840

Looks like BOL calculate the rollover using the total of your deposit, even if a part of it does not get bonus. For example, I deposited $2000 with Bitcoin to get the max $1000 Freeplay bonus. At the moment of money getting credited, BTC had went up, so I got $2020. But they calculated the rollover as ($2020+$1000)*16x. No big deal for me, but looks wrong. I imagine if someone deposits $3000 it would be a huge problem.

It is good that BOL credits the current value of BTC when money hits, the other way would put them open to shot takers. If they credit the USD amount asked when opening the transaction, they would be forced to do the same if BTC goes down. And shot takers would have a field day opening transactions and sending the BTC only when price goes down, knowing BOL will use the stale price.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8671

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Looks like BOL calculate the rollover using the total of your deposit, even if a part of it does not get bonus. For example, I deposited $2000 with Bitcoin to get the max $1000 Freeplay bonus. At the moment of money getting credited, BTC had went up, so I got $2020. But they calculated the rollover as ($2020+$1000)*16x. No big deal for me, but looks wrong. I imagine if someone deposits $3000 it would be a huge problem.

It is good that BOL credits the current value of BTC when money hits, the other way would put them open to shot takers. If they credit the USD amount asked when opening the transaction, they would be forced to do the same if BTC goes down. And shot takers would have a field day opening transactions and sending the BTC only when price goes down, knowing BOL will use the stale price.

I thought they did use a fixed value for 15 mins after ordering a deposit. I hope they dont start crediting less if the price drops or the forum will light up with complaints.

I think if you email CS and point out the calculation they will reset it to $1000+$1000*16 for you.
    Last edited by Optional; 08-13-17 at 10:42 AM.

SSHZ11
    SSHZ11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

I was in the same boat as you guys when I deposited at Betonline years ago........but what I seem to remember is only CERTAIN bets count towards the rollover too- better check that. Something tells me teasers or props or some other bets did not count towards the rollover which pissed me off even more.........it took me awhile to get my first withdrawal, that's for sure.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    They're not stealing your money.

You probably also missed the rule where there is a 30 day hold on withdrawals.

BAUS
    30 day hold on withdrawals...is that only for those who take a bonus?

First 12