skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

BWIN is a total waste of money

So the story began when I signed up to Bwin just prior to the NBA season began. The signup was easy and verification was simple and depositing was smooth as well. Within a few days I had $1,000 deposited into my newly opened account ready to kick off the NBA season.

My first bet was $100 on a player props bet in which it lost which was fine but when I placed my next bet my limit was cut to $2.00 on only my second bet with Bwin. Geez....so what am I going to do with the money I just deposited?

I sent them an email to see why the limit is set so ridiculously low so soon and they replied friendlily that they
    reviewed and updated my betting limits and the limits are determined entirely by their company.

Ok so I went to place my next bet...depending on the type of sport, the limit ranges from $10-$50 and slowly decreasing after subsequent bets. Wow...imagine my deposit was larger with that kind of limit I'll be screwed.

Advice...save your money and DO NOT use Bwin. 100% NOT recommended from experience.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-14-16 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Typo

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    So the story began when I signed up to Bwin just prior to the NBA season began. The signup was easy and verification was simple and depositing was smooth as well. Within a few days I had $1,000 deposited into my newly opened account ready to kick off the NBA season.

My first bet was $100 on a player props bet in which it lost which was fine but when I placed my next bet my limit was cut to $2.00 on only my second bet with Bwin. Geez....so what am I going to do with the money I just deposited?

I sent them an email to see why the limit is set so ridiculously low so soon and they replied friendlily that they
    reviewed and updated my betting limits and the limits are determined entirely by their company.

Ok so I went to place my next bet...depending on the type of sport, the limit ranges from $10-$50 and slowly decreasing after subsequent bets. Wow...imagine my deposit was larger with that kind of limit I'll be screwed.

Advice...save your money and DO NOT use Bwin. 100% NOT recommended from experience.
    Bwin are useless for anybody that knows what they're doing. The other bookmakers are the same in closing you down you at some point if you have half a clue about betting, but Bwin are most definitely very near the bottom of an extremely bad bunch.

arber1
    arber1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Strange..some people randomly end up with the famous VIP accounts there and some people are limited after a 100 USD bet!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Bwin have probably linked the OP to another book account where they have either been too sharp or too shady. probably the former. They can do it through owning multiple front ends, supplying white label services to other books and using software like Iovation.

They are quick to penalize players and slow or non-existent with explaining why properly.

Among the bottom of the barrel when it comes to major name books imho.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Optional I think you hit the nail right on the head. I do believe Bwin did a background check on me. I've been and still are with the 'big boy books' for many many years like Pinnacle, Bet365, BetOnline, Bookmaker etc... very top-notch books. Won and withdrew a good sizable total amount from them without any issues and limitations. . Bodog kicked me out after a few years of winning too much though.

The issue I have with Bwin is after the background check they could have denied my application or denied my deposit instead of waiting till after I put in the money and then proceed to limit me ridiculously after just one $100 bet. That is borderline scam don't you think. With the rollover requirements in which I don't really know what it is with them, my money is pretty much toast with $10 limits.

Bwin: Highly not recommended...Do Not Use

qwaszx123
    qwaszx123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

bwin is in same group of companies as gamebookers and partybets. if u r limited at gamebookers or partybets bwin would limit u before u get a chance to play there.

i used to love the old gamebookers before it became a bwin clone. i made fortunes from them.

Carlos Prada
    Carlos Prada's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

the old timeesss