scdavis0
    scdavis0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fair bonus behavior?

I'm new to the offshore sports betting thing, so I'm posting here to get some feedback on the bonus behavior at a ~B rated book. This book has mostly positive reviews on this forum. I deposited $2500 via ** earlier this month and received a $500 bonus with 6x rollover. I ran very hot, completed the roll over in about 10 days, and got my account above $10k.

I called them up to inquire about getting a check or wire for some of the balance since I was limited to max bets of $300 for most of the things I wanted to bet (props, soccer, golf, etc). They told me that there was a 60 day hold associated with my bonus and that I could not withdraw any portion until sometime in March. While I'm not accusing them of fabricating this condition, it does not appear on the web page and I don't recall being told about it at the time of deposit. While I wasn't happy about this, I figured I could wait it out since I was still playing there.

I have subsequently been limited to $100 bets with a ~$12k balance and no option of receiving money for over 5 weeks. Is this out of line behavior? Should I file a complaint?

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

60 day hold on a 20% Bonus is insane. Even the 6x rollover on the 20% bonus itself is still high.

Check the rules again, especially all the small print, and if its not listed- definitely fill out a complaint form.. These bs books that see your a winning better and have a clue, then limit you to $100 limits is a shit book. Sad that its a B rated book also. Just another reason to stick with books like Bookmaker, that welcome all action.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF are these book thinking. They add a 60 day condition to your withdrawal, and limit you to $100. How the **** do they expect to win back the money? All this does it get the player piss off and really be gone after 60 days.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

They want you to lose it.... If you can afford it...let sit for 60 days withdraw...

scdavis0

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    They want you to lose it.... If you can afford it...let sit for 60 days withdraw...
    It's going to be hard to lose at $100 a bet

I read all the fine print on the website again, and sent them an e-mail saying that I don't accept the limitation they are putting on me given that it is nowhere on their website. If I don't get a resolution I will get SBR involved.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

what book ?

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

BetMania?

scdavis0

I'm not sure what the protocol is on naming the book, but I think I should at least give them a chance to resolve my complaint via e-mail since right now it could just be a customer service rep that made a mistake. I don't want to unnecessarily besmirch the name of the book if it's a simple misunderstanding.

I hope that is OK with you guys for now.

bigboyfosho
    bigboyfosho's Avatar Become A Pro!

smart idea

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by scdavis0 View Post
    I'm not sure what the protocol is on naming the book, but I think I should at least give them a chance to resolve my complaint via e-mail since right now it could just be a customer service rep that made a mistake. I don't want to unnecessarily besmirch the name of the book if it's a simple misunderstanding.

I hope that is OK with you guys for now.

I understand your point. My counterpoint would be why start the thread in the first place if you are not going to name the book? This is absolutely meaningless right now. Sure don't name the book, just go one step further and don't start the thread until you can help alert us. Players come here for information, sorry I even wasted my time and opened this thread. Next time is it possible you put in the title that there is no book going to be named? Would help a lot, thanks.

PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ask them to show you where this mystical 60 day hold appears in their rule book as at the date of your deposit. I mean what a fukin joke. I'd be taking a trip down to wherever their stiff asses are and lettin them get acquainted with my baseball bat

scdavis0

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    I understand your point. My counterpoint would be why start the thread in the first place if you are not going to name the book? This is absolutely meaningless right now. Sure don't name the book, just go one step further and don't start the thread until you can help alert us. Players come here for information, sorry I even wasted my time and opened this thread. Next time is it possible you put in the title that there is no book going to be named? Would help a lot, thanks.
    I absolutely understand your complaint. Perhaps I made this post in haste without first simply sending an e-mail to try to resolve the issue. As I said in the OP, I'm new to the game, so forgive me.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
    It is a good blackmail thread for OP

I can't hold a grudge against him for trying to get some leverage in a tough spot.

If they don't come to an arrangement I'm sure he will out them.

storm70
    storm70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

WTF where got tis kind of rules, just sit out the 60 days and get the hell out of there

siabdo23
    siabdo23's Avatar Become A Pro!

we need to know the book so it doesnt happen over again