Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was told 3 hours ago that if I don't get the confirmation email today to let them know tonight..

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15781

There's a lot of "wait and see" with 5 Dimes. I've been a staunch defender of their's and a longtime customer, but there just seems to be many odd things going on. Getting money to customers is no question a big challenge for any book, but I'm beginning to think there is something happening in their end of San Jose and why SBR has continued to not put their name on the top right of this page as A+ should trump Intertops "A".

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Surprised to hear so many people are having issues. Haven't done many, but they have all been pretty quick.

They should put out some kind of statement as to why they are having these delays. Seems like many in here have waited 3-4 days and that's definitely not normal.

Bengals28

No BTC payout for me..

Gonna try getting my money out and go somewhere else. Will they transfer my balance to heritage?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

I received a mid 4 figure withdrawal today to my block chain wallet. Start to finish, right at 40 hours. Not great but not as fast as the initial confirmation email states either.
    Last edited by PD77; 06-18-16 at 11:27 PM.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    No BTC payout for me..

Gonna try getting my money out and go somewhere else. Will they transfer my balance to heritage?
    yes , usually in less than 1 hour. BTC withdrawals should be that fast if you ask me.
    Points Awarded:

Bengals28 gave PD77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

i got a book to book transfer from 5 dimes to heritage friday for mid 4 figures. took about 12 hours (requested thurday night actually). this was way faster than my last couple of book to book transfers from 5dimes that i believe took closer to 48 hours than 24 (not positive about the last couple, going on my memory)

Bengals28

Heritage said I would have to rollover any amount of a transfer 3x before I can deposit.. Meh

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

Last edited by hinkel; 06-27-16 at 03:24 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Heritage said I would have to rollover any amount of a transfer 3x before I can deposit.. Meh
    You mean before you can ask for a payout?

Are you receiving any bonuses on this transfer?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I use Gmail and have had repeated problems in the past receiving the confirmation email and contest streak prize emails, even though they said they sent them. I always thought it was me but maybe it's their system
    My main email I use... is Hotmail. When 5D sends an email to Hotmail a couple years back... it was pretty fast. If 5D said they sent an email... it was there.

I also use a Gmail address... and I must say... it is EXTREMELY FAST.

During this year.... 5Dimes claimed they sent emails to my hotmail address... and I never received them. So, I have no clue what kind of system 5Dimes is using now? The emails are delayed and sometimes not received at all. And yes... another concern when you're talking about this BITCOIN CONFIRMATION garbage.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Right, usually I have to send them an email and ask them to reply to that same exact email and then it works.

2 years ago I inconveniently had to change email addresses because of they said it was me...now I have problems with this one too. Everytime I'd go on chat saying I wanted my freeplay for the streak contest they'd say I had to respond via email. Theyd say they sent it 3 times yet nothing on my end; very frustrating

First 12