hustlehard617
    hustlehard617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10698

Nitrogen Withdrawal ?

I see under the withdrawal tab on nitrogen it's say you have to have 2 confirmations to withdraw 1-10 btc can someone that has used nitrogen tell me what that means ?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

It means that miner servers that verify each transaction is genuine must have confirmed your deposit transaction at least twice before you are able to withdraw.

This will happen as a matter of course within minutes usually... but at times can take a few hours if you don't pay a miners fee or the system is loaded.

Basically they are saying they want to make sure your deposit is 100% genuine before paying out. 2 confirmations is enough for them. Some places want to see 4 or 6 before releasing your money.

hustlehard617

So your saying I have to make 2 deposits before I can get a payout ?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by hustlehard617 View Post
    So your saying I have to make 2 deposits before I can get a payout ?
    No.

Your last deposit just needs to be positively confirmed as genuine twice by the Bitcoin network before a withdraw is authorized.

If you are not pulling any tricks/hacks then this will never affect you anyway. Unless you deposit, make a bet, and try to withdraw in a very short period of time. Or if the network is slow it may take a couple of hours.

Limited
    Limited's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4567

Isn't it just a way the bitcoin is structured. All transactions are public and there is no central regulator, bitcoin mining is where the transactions are confirmed by other computers in the network. The higher the amount is, the more confirmations are required and so the transaction may need more time to be processed.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I see under the withdrawal tab on nitrogen it's say you have to have 2 confirmations to withdraw 1-10 btc can someone that has used nitrogen tell me what that means ?
    It's not a big deal. You can deposit there and usually cash out 1 hour later, 2 at the most.

hustlehard617

I'm done using any other book I deposited a couple thousand in nitrogen to bet the Cavs game right after the game requested a withdrawal 2 minutes later it was in my Bitcoin wallet you can't beat it
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave hustlehard617 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

I'm done using any other book I deposited a couple thousand in nitrogen to bet the Cavs game right after the game requested a withdrawal 2 minutes later it was in my Bitcoin wallet you can't beat it
    I agree 100%. My opinion is the days of the traditional books are numbered. Unless they can incorporate the ***************/withdrawal with unlimited transactions per day. Really there will soon be no reason to play at a traditional book if they don't offer this. If Bitcoin and books like Nitrogen truly stick around, these other books will be obsolete in 2 years.

hustlehard617

There is no reason books like heritage should take hours to give out Bitcoin payments this was an eye opener

bigskings
    bigskings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

There is no reason books like heritage should take hours to give out Bitcoin payments this was an eye opener
    5Dimes takes 1 to 2 days

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Honestly the best traditional book I've used that had bitcoin options is Bookmaker. Yea a withdrawal might take anywhere from 8-10 hours but their withdrawal limit is $50k in bitcoin per week. I haven't seen that high of a limit at any other traditional book.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Didn't like nitrogen's lack of live betting options for certain sports but payout wise, top notch.

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Nitrogen's deposit/withdrawal process is top shelf, their betting menu on the other hand is mediocre at best.