Prior
    Prior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

Looselines Question

I've noticed the rating of Looselines has fluctuated a lot over the past several years. However they have a few lines which have piqued my interest. Does anyone on here have experience dealing with them lately? Thanks.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

They've been ok for me - bitcoin option is a big plus.

Prior

So have you been able to cash out on multiple occasions without any issue? Also did you try cashing out via checks or just Bitcoin.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

They are fine- no worries over there

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I didn't even know they were still around. They have been around forever. I think I still have an account with them. You don't here much about them anymore.

Prior

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    They are fine- no worries over there

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I didn't even know they were still around. They have been around forever. I think I still have an account with them. You don't here much about them anymore.
    Have either of you guys ever had any issues in terms of depositing or cashing out? I'm just curious why their user rating on here, at one time, was very low.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I last played with them in like 2000. Never had a problem then but was a long time ago.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Quote Originally Posted by Prior View Post
    Have either of you guys ever had any issues in terms of depositing or cashing out? I'm just curious why their user rating on here, at one time, was very low.
    I've cashed out p2p and btc with no issues. If you are wanting to cash out by cheque I would suggest directly asking them if they do cheque withdrawals to whichever country you're from

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

They are associated with Jazz which had some trouble a while back but worked through it. That is probably why the rating was low. Have never seen anything bad about this place. Everyone that bets there seems to like them. They don't really offer anything you can't get anywhere else, but if you are short on choices for some reason, it seems a solid place.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Buffalo Nickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.