hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Question about free play/cash from store

I asked this question 2 weeks ago in what I thought was the appropriate thread. One person said "good question". Other than that, no response. So I'll ask here and hope that a mod who knows the answer will reply.

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post
    When you buy a free play or cash from the store, where does the cash come from? What I mean is, is it like buying a pizza in that SBR pays the pizza man? Or is it a case of the books, as sponsors of SBR, contributing the cash/free play in order to maybe get new players for the future? Does the book look at this as something they are "giving" you or is SBR actually "buying" something - like a pizza?

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

good question

I have no idea. I am assuming the book is giving the free play. It is probably like a form of advertising.

I could be wrong

heathcliffm
    heathcliffm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

its a win/win for both parties

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

I thought Domino's was giving them to SBR in hopes of future long-term clients too

Gamblin and Pizza go hand and hand

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    I thought Domino's was giving them to SBR in hopes of future long-term clients too

Gamblin and Pizza go hand and hand
    Good point.

But, seriously. I can't seem to get the answer. I guess the particulars of this deal are to be kept secret.

I really am curious about whether the sponsor books are "donating" or if SBR actually sends them money in the same way they send Domino money (or so I thought until the above quote )