thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    I started an account with AC.. if anyone have questions Ill try to answer as much as I can. I went with AC over PT since they have more of a track record. BTC allows for quick entry and exit, you should have to hold much of a balance as I see it which limits the downside.
    Which books are you using? Do you need a Vpn ?
    thanks

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

matchbook only. no vpn as I am in china for work. US requires VPN

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Ok , I am in Canada. Going with a broker because regular deposit and withdraw are getting tough . Also many books have left Canada.

good luck to you, if skrill works ,this will make things a lot simpler

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

With PT I use a VPN provided by them to access Pinnacle. It costs £10 a months and has never been down in all the time I have been with them. It wont allow login from my (UK) IP address. You can use VPNs like Zenmate VYPRVPN etc, but with PTs on its browser based and cannot occidentally turn off exposing your real IP.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by nymfan99 View Post
    I started an account with AC.. if anyone have questions Ill try to answer as much as I can. I went with AC over PT since they have more of a track record. BTC allows for quick entry and exit, you should have to hold much of a balance as I see it which limits the downside.
    Cincy posted on here a bit farther up about his experience. I recommend reading his post, as he's been using them for the past couple years with zero complaints. AC users should stick together as a group, which might give us some more power in any situation that may arise, idk.

First 12