iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet-Phoenix

I really only play at 2 books, 5Dimes and Matchbook, and would probably only play at MB if they offered handicaps and totals on tennis. Today I got an email from BP about their bonuses and checked around their site and noticed that they give a 100 percent bonus up to $200. I usually don't even bother with these kind of bonuses because more often than not, they are too good to be true. However, it seems that there are a good amount of BP backers on this site and many have stated that you will never have a problem getting paid. $200 is not a lot, but you never want to be throwing away money, regardless the amount.

I guess what I'm asking is if the majority feels comfortable with their funds at BP and do you see BP having any potential problems?

Oh yeah the rollover on the 100 percent bonus is 8x, kind of high, but I usually play a lot of action and this really does not bother me much.

Thanks,

ICE

harryhood
    harryhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

8X on the winnings

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I've had a large balance there for quite some time. I have no worries about my money there (although I'm sad that they lowered my limits, put be on a delay, and removed the -105 pricing for me).

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I've had a large balance there for quite some time. I have no worries about my money there (although I'm sad that they lowered my limits, put be on a delay, and removed the -105 pricing for me).
    Justin Justin Jutin

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Justin. Its not like I will be having a large balance there, just always weary of these outrageous bonus offers. Plus I normally don't take a bonus playing at 5 and MB, so a little unfamiliar with the bonus system. Again, thanks for the feedback.

Also I understand the 1st and 3rd things you listed, probably from you winning too much, but what do you mean by they put you on a delay; do you mean they delayed your payment?

Thanks

ICE

tltaylor89
    FVn=S(1+c)n
    tltaylor89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I can never roll over that bonus

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't worry, they should be financially sound just from me paying them lol.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Roll over is high but I think they are a solid book though.

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17665

They've had some payment delays around holidays, but that's normal. So far BP is doing very very well

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 same days I got withing the past two weeks were received. The supplied the info by like 2pm everyday. That is fast. Rollover isn't a problem.

iceminers26

Thanks for the feedback guys, but after using this site for only 1 day, I can tell you I will never play here ever again.

For these reasons: a mis-graded play (my first day, not good), 1 of my wagers took over an hour to grade, and the customer service department transferred me to 4 different reps before I finally got an answer to my question. These are good enough reasons for me to learn my lesson and not **** with this book.

BP Rating C-

In addition, their software is God awful to look at.

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys, but after using this site for only 1 day, I can tell you I will never play here ever again.

For these reasons: a mis-graded play (my first day, not good), 1 of my wagers took over an hour to grade, and the customer service department transferred me to 4 different reps before I finally got an answer to my question. These are good enough reasons for me to learn my lesson and not **** with this book.

BP Rating C-

In addition, their software is God awful to look at.

Just curious what wager took over an hour to grade. Unless it was a freak occurance, all major sports are graded quickly. I've been euro hockey that took and hour or two sometimes. They grade quick.