RiverRaid
    RiverRaid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15038

Got a free payout yesterday. Picked it up at lunch today, no problems. Heritage is the best right now. There operation is the best by far for the US player.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
    Got a free payout yesterday. Picked it up at lunch today, no problems. Heritage is the best right now. There operation is the best by far for the US player.
    No question about it. Best ive ever used. any issue has been worked out, and always gave me benefit of doubt. Ill be loyal to them like they have with me.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave sourtwist 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    When u say u got blacklisted, is it because you sent to a flagged receiver? How was it resolved?
    This is how I got blacklisted although it was a name given to me from DSI. Out of my control. You can follow all the safety measures you want.... But if you are given bad name it triggers something where you are automatically investigated by the p2p company. Agreed heritage needs to get more deposit options as p2p is really a 50/50 success rate at this point....and quickly declining.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

I no longer use the black and yellow and the other one is getting shakier every time

First 12