zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Pinnacle Payouts

Thinking of maybe opening up a Pinnacle account...

I know a lot of people from the US use this book I just have yet to open an account..

Ive been reading their website on how to take withdraws (they offer numerous options) but I am wondering what yalls thoughts are on your method of withdraw…pros and cons and whats the max amount you've taken out at one time and how smoothly the transaction went through.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by zacher View Post
    Thinking of maybe opening up a Pinnacle account...

I know a lot of people from the US use this book I just have yet to open an account..

Ive been reading their website on how to take withdraws (they offer numerous options) but I am wondering what yalls thoughts are on your method of withdraw…pros and cons and whats the max amount you've taken out at one time and how smoothly the transaction went through.
    I use Skrill and withdrawn up to at least $20k in one hit. Always very prompt. Last one was credited within 6 minutes.

Akajason18
    Akajason18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

they dont even take US players

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I did use them by almost 5 years and all payouts very fast (skrill/ Neteller)
    5-10 minutes to receive it.

Moe_LG
    Moe_LG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I don't think they accept players from the US. At least so it says on the sign-up page and also here on SBR.com

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20513

Quote Originally Posted by Moe_LG View Post
    I don't think they accept players from the US. At least so it says on the sign-up page and also here on SBR.com
    That is true but as is always the case when there is a will some do find a way.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

even the feds and the cia have accounts at pinny, trying to make an extra buck for covert operations

I hear they run a couple of books in cr for the same reason