bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

No MLB 2nd halves at 5Dimes?

For a book to boast about having over 1,000 wagering options daily, yet they can't deliver on simple MLB 2nd halves is a travesty to say the least. Who cares about Snooker, Handball, & Lotto options? All options for the major sports should be available, especially at a book of this caliber. Get your priorities str8 5Dimes, you should be ashamed of yourself.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

They don't but they do have live betting on some games. Either way I'd take that over Bookmaker or BETDSI with their limited betting options and HIGH JUICE.

bobbywaves

BM/DSI have live betting & dime lines as well, & more importantly they have MLB 2nd halves which 5Dimes lacks.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Still 5dimes has was more bets for baseball than anything you can get at DSI and less juice as well. Good luck playing totals at -120.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

dont think 5dimes ever had these, besides bookmaker,dsi haven't seen any other book offer it either.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    They don't but they do have live betting on some games. Either way I'd take that over Bookmaker or BETDSI with their limited betting options and HIGH JUICE.
    I love 5dimes but "some" games is correct. Meanwhile, bookmaker has live betting on nearly every game.

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    dont think 5dimes ever had these, besides bookmaker,dsi haven't seen any other book offer it either.

Heritage has had it for several years now

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Still 5dimes has was more bets for baseball than anything you can get at DSI and less juice as well. Good luck playing totals at -120.
    I don't see the -120 totals you are referring to, good luck playing 2nd half bases at 5Dimes.