johnpendred
    johnpendred's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone ever hear of this.....

so I win a little and request a p2p for 1500 and get an email saying that my p.o. has been processed for the amount of 800. I call up and they said "the processors will change the amount to a round #". I say well 1500 is just as a round # as 800 so I don't get it. well sir, "we cant control the processors, so we will look into and get back to you"
    Last edited by johnpendred; 08-22-13 at 01:47 PM.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

what book was this??

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by johnpendred View Post
    so I win a little and request a p2p for 1500 and get an email saying that my p.o. has been processed for the amount of 800. I call up and they said "the processors will change the amount to a round #". I say well 1500 is just as a round # as 800 so I don't get it. well sir, "we cant control the processors, so we will look into and get back to you"

I've heard of a $800 cap, but the rounding I don't get. If they allow you to do $1,500, why not round it down to 1k?

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Yes, of course the 799 cap is in place for the "Red" method - as above that mark, they track transactions with a higher degree of security and subject senders to heightened scrutiny.

That said - its not like this a "new" rule - if they took a 1500 payout request and never told you of this - they have no business in offshore. They knew (or should have known) than any request fulfilled via this method would need to be under $800 (or $499 I think in AZ). 2 quick solutions of course - send 2 payments of $750 each or just use one red and one yellow method

Of course the work arounds only work if you have $1500 to send - if your scraping together $800 to appease the player, then all the workarounds in the world wont help you. I suspect this could be the case if your talking a small shop. Cheer up though - books never fail during football season (I read it on these forums, so this must be a proven fact)