william.penfield
    william.penfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Live Chat at Legends

Has anyone else encountered struggles with live chat at Legends. Is it not 24/7? I'd say I get an answer 20 percent of the time....
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave william.penfield 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I played there once maybe twice and I know exactly what you are talkign about. This put me off... I like responsive live chats. It makes me feel like I'm dealing with a professional operation, and not a few kids working out of their moms basement.

I don't know how they are A+. Crappy lines, crappy selection, crappy customer service, crappy bonuses, crappy website. I guess if all that matters is that they pay then they are A+? Does anyone really even play there that knows about the other books? They offer absolutely nothing to me.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe they are not 24/7. I personally will doubt there is enough traffic after 10pm to justify having a guy sleeping on the keyboard the entire night. A Noth American oriented book will probably be able to cover all your questions and needs from 9am to 10pm.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

20% is pretty good for legends. They have by far the worst live chat in the industry.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Legends is a legend... in their own minds.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

but they pay.