James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    When you threaten the site staff and their family members, that usually happens. I understand it's more fun to believe in the other stuff.

I dont disagree threats are out of line. However when tony from 5dimes threatens the very same customer, actually typing his home address in the chat box along with the threats, there was no response or reaction from SBR.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

haha, why the fukk do you people think sbr could do something about the way tony talks to his clients .. some of you come up with the most off the wall shit.

a lot of guys commenting here are just broken down gamblers who would do anything to fukk over a book and get something for nothing... dan was no exception

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    haha, why the fukk do you people think sbr could do something about the way tony talks to his clients .. some of you come up with the most off the wall shit.

a lot of guys commenting here are just broken down gamblers who would do anything to fukk over a book and get something for nothing... dan was no exception
    How exactly did he fukk over the book? If what he said is true, he went out of his way to do things the right way.

raydog

what he did was take money that he knew wasnt his and he freerolled them, risk free...obviously making bets he never would have if he wasnt given free money...dont be stupid, kermit... he knew the line was wrong, thats why he called to begin with...he got lucky to talk to an incompetent clerk who did nothing but look at the odds and agree with them (because the clerks dont know any better) ...

i agree with tony, but arguing about it does no good...doesnt matter what anyone thinks or how they would handle it, its done now...

Kermit

Seriously though, how can you claim that this Dan fellow knew what he was doing, but the customer Rep didn't? Now this is someone working for the book which is their job and they didn't realize that a 7000-1 odd was hit when the customer reported it and they didn't find it the least bit strange? I mean how often are 7000-1 odds hit at 5 Dimes? Or any book on the planet? Wouldn't this be something that would be immediately reported? This is more where my concern about all of this is at. I am wondering if they purposely let this happen and let it go thinking that nothing would ever come from it and the bettor would eventually lose and be back to deposit more in hopes that another "mistake" could happen and he could exploit it, thus leading to him throwing $1000s of dollars into their book, not to mention tell all of his friends about it.

I am wondering if 5 Dimes realized what happened and tried to play this guy for a fool, but then forgot about his win and the next thing you know he goes on a streak with the winnings and by the time they remember it, he already got a payout and now Tony is mad because they not only let the error slide, but also forgot to nip it in the bud before the withdrawal happened. Then they call him the thief and the crook when they were just as guilty for trying to hustle the hustler for the long run.
    Last edited by Kermit; 02-16-13 at 12:13 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Spektre gave Kermit 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

raydog

you are grossly over estimating the avg. iq of clerks that work at these books...especially if you are attempting to speak english with them... obviously what happened is dan spoke with one or 2 regular clerks...no linesman and definitely not tony...they would have both knew there was a mistake...dan got extremely lucky that neither clerk had a clue and all they were looking for was to see if he odds on their screen were the same as dans screen...

no, 5dimes didnt try to play anyone for a fool ..thats actually one of the dumber ideas ive read here buddy,nothing personal... if that were the case, they would have never paid him 11k before realizing what happened and cutting him off... "haha, he got 11k of our money, we really played him" ... like i said, you guys come up with some of the most off the wall shit

Kermit

And no one noticing a 7000-1 play being hit isn't off the wall? Especially when it was brought to the books attention? Like I said, this is what keeps jumping out at me, more so than Tony and people here claiming this Dan feller "stole" from 5 Dimes.

How can anyone consider 5 Dimes one of the best online books out there if a amazingly critical mistake like this is brushed off from the start?

Fall778899
    Update your status
    Fall778899's Avatar Become A Pro!

For a A+ book 5dimes makes a lot of mistakes

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes a joke

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fall778899 View Post
    For a A+ book 5dimes makes a lot of mistaken
    far from an A book cs alone imo makes them a pita to work with I just had the cs rep lie to me again to delay a withdrawl telling me an id is required on a p2p withdrawl when my last 30 or so transactions have ALL been p2p unreal the shit this book comes up with when it comes payout time....final straw for me I no longer have time to jump through these hoops anymore and to be honest im just sick and tired of threatning these cs idiot reps with sbr just to get my damn payout.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
    Look at it this way:

You go to your bank and deposit $100 and the clerk accidently enters $100,000 that doesnt get noticed.

You notice the error when you check your online bank statement later that day, and immediately go on a spending spree and spend $50k of the $100k you were accidently given.

When the mistake is noticed and reversed you, leaving you with a negative balance - do you expect the bank to just chalk it up to an error and wipe it out allowing you to keep the $50k worth of stuff you bought or do you think you would be expected to pay back what you owe them ?

Lets ask this guy:

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...fcb720acb.html
    First you do like the op did and call CS and say I think there is a mistake could you check it out ? Oh no sir its fine! no mistake! will could I talk to a superviser please? Yes- I think there is a mistake could you check it out please? yes i will. OK sir no mistake have a nice day!!!

mistermatt891
    mistermatt891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

did this guy ever return the money and did 5dimes ever make any attempt too collect?

First ... 17181920