Ced's shadow
    Ced's shadow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Problems with www.ggisports.ag

Hello readers

I first would like to introduce myself as the man behind this operation, GGISports. I decided to open up the shop to the online business a little more than a couple months ago and it's of my knowledge, there's been a few threads about us on this forum, more specifically speaking about a promotion we had going on for new clients.

Those of you who currently are playing with me may have noticed something's going on with my site, and yes, yesterday at late night we started working with an internal server issue that did not fully allow our system, Sportstech, to be fully sync'd with our server itself, therefore, such halt in the operation has disabled my team from grading at its full as well as posting the new schedule for today, holding our rugby, tennis, and soccer as well.

People's crying and running around as I pressure for our website to be back up and running, and seeing the bright side of it, this thankfully is happening now and not later this year into the football season.

Within the next few hours I will still have my people work out everything so that we go back live. I will definitely accommodate my current clients and for those of you who have an interest in hopping on board, just contact us via live chat and we'll gladly do business with you all.

For now, I wish you all a great day and thanks for your business...

Moe
    GGISports CEO

Ced's shadow

To SBR specifically:

The real name is Moe fellow posters, Cedric died upon leaving CRIS back in early January. Both my previous employers, CRIS and Heritage are top notch books of whom I will never be able to speak or write in an ill manner. They take care of their customers, they have the legitimacy given by the fact of their experience and most importantly, both share a great customer service department and the team in general. They also gave me the tools and knowledge to do what I do now, book myself. I managed to gather up a team of people more than capable of following the same line I'd like for any company I get positioned at the hull, CS-wise speaking...

More importantly, SBR, allow me to apologize for jumping out to the light like this and say "hello world" in such an explicit manner, but I got clientele posting here on SBR and they definitely deserve an explanation of what is going on with my site...

Thank you very much for reading this far, me good fellow posters...

Best regards

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR audit?
    Let's see how legit your book is

Ced's shadow

I would gladly host an audit meeting without a problem Marco, great suggestion

grantingyou
    grantingyou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 433

GGI is 100% a scam operation and is only interested in getting deposits for football.

He is refusing to pay an agent $1,200 claiming multiple IP address for credit players.

Ced's shadow

Hello there good sire... Well, if you'd like to discuss this matter further you can contact me by e-mail anytime, you have it already as we've been speaking all these days in which this decision was made, and your reasons have been given clearly. Not multiple IP adresses, a single one for all the 5 accounts as well as the same bets. To me and anyone else in the industry, that's double hitting. What makes it worse, the bets were placed from the same IP address the agent reported up with on his first live chat session. And, from the agent's IP, I have a record of a few pre-chat survey entries with the "account holder's name" being changed... Judge yourselves, and best regards...

Ced's shadow

Willie Bee would know what I'm talking about here in regards to "IP address" catching scammers Too many coincidences for anyone with a brain to be true...