Quarius
    Quarius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

1vice advice on a payout!!

I really don't know whats going on with my payout, i started with $200 and turned it into 2k. I just finished my rollover last weekend, then on tuesday when i wanted to request a payout i saw my account had a $0 balance, then i noticed it has been put to be paid out. I found out im not able to play there and only maybe for football. So all week long i feel like i have been just being brushed off because i can't really get any straight answers out of anyone until yesterday, probably because im a girl. All i have read is good things about them so i gave it a shot and won some, i do like playing with them and i do like all the guys that work there, i only felt after this week something was wrong. I know people have been paid with them but this is my first dealing with 1vice and i have contacted them at least once a day and feel like im being annoying because of not getting the answers im looking for.
    I know people have been booted from this place, anyone know a time frame as to how long u got your payout? they said half this week and the other half next week. I just didn't want it to come to this but i just need something to at least make me feel like its all good because right now i don't feel anything like that. I even just checked on my payout for this week and they say there is a problem with no other info than that, and tomorrow if Friday not really sure if its coming tomorrow. This is my first ever complaint or issue on this forum for a book. I have not file a complaint with SBR.

chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

How did they send the payout ?

dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went through the same thing your going through, this book will pay you soon.

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Hello Quarius. I do apologize if you were given a runaround with your payout. Thats not how we treat our clients. I can assure you that you will receive $900 P 2 P tomorrow and the rest will be sent out next week. Contact me (George) if you need anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarius View Post
    I really don't know whats going on with my payout, i started with $200 and turned it into 2k. I just finished my rollover last weekend, then on tuesday when i wanted to request a payout i saw my account had a $0 balance, then i noticed it has been put to be paid out. I found out im not able to play there and only maybe for football. So all week long i feel like i have been just being brushed off because i can't really get any straight answers out of anyone until yesterday, probably because im a girl. All i have read is good things about them so i gave it a shot and won some, i do like playing with them and i do like all the guys that work there, i only felt after this week something was wrong. I know people have been paid with them but this is my first dealing with 1vice and i have contacted them at least once a day and feel like im being annoying because of not getting the answers im looking for.
    I know people have been booted from this place, anyone know a time frame as to how long u got your payout? they said half this week and the other half next week. I just didn't want it to come to this but i just need something to at least make me feel like its all good because right now i don't feel anything like that. I even just checked on my payout for this week and they say there is a problem with no other info than that, and tomorrow if Friday not really sure if its coming tomorrow. This is my first ever complaint or issue on this forum for a book. I have not file a complaint with SBR.

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont worry Q they will do right by you. Griffen and George are stand up guys and will get you paid if nothing else. Why are you getting the boot if you dont mind me asking?

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

The owner of that book is very conservative .

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Griffen and George will take care of you.

congrats on the win

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Zack will pay and Griffen and George will make sure of it.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Let's hope George keeps his word.

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Payout info was sent to the customer.
    Quote Originally Posted by gummy bears View Post
    Hello Quarius. I do apologize if you were given a runaround with your payout. Thats not how we treat our clients. I can assure you that you will receive $900 P 2 P tomorrow and the rest will be sent out next week. Contact me (George) if you need anything.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDaddy

Quarius

I got all my information for payout today just like they said. Griffen is a very nice guy for helping me out so fast. I'm not booted i can play for football and i still think 1vice is a great place to play, i will redeposit instantly.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Great to hear.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I got all my information for payout today just like they said. Griffen is a very nice guy for helping me out so fast. I'm not booted i can play for football and i still think 1vice is a great place to play, i will redeposit instantly.
    So can you only play for football as you stated originally and implied in this post?

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is what I just can't understand! You just got a payout, and now you are prepared to immediately redeposit. If you want to have money in the book, why withdraw it all? Day one, withdraw. Day 2, redeposit. Rinse and repeat. All you are doing is increasing the amount of fees paid -- and if you are an American, you are just adding to the problem of depositing and withdrawing for all of us.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MBENZ

Quarius

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    So can you only play for football as you stated originally and implied in this post?
    I can play again when football starts.

Quarius

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    This is what I just can't understand! You just got a payout, and now you are prepared to immediately redeposit. If you want to have money in the book, why withdraw it all? Day one, withdraw. Day 2, redeposit. Rinse and repeat. All you are doing is increasing the amount of fees paid -- and if you are an American, you are just adding to the problem of depositing and withdrawing for all of us.
    Yes i would redeposit instantly because they offer great reload bonuses. I meant i would deposit instantly when they allow me back for football season, my plan was to take out some anyway and leave some to bet with.
    Anyway my issue was resolved by Griffen who is a very nice guy as well as the other guys from CS. This will be my last post in this thread. Thanks everyone.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I can play again when football starts.
    Have you been banned from other sports?

Quarius

I received the last of what was owed to me from 1vice. Griffen stuck by this threw the whole time, my experience was great so far and i feel stupid now for even starting this thread instead of waiting that extra day like they told me. Thanks everyone who helped.
    Im closing this thread now[LOCKED]