Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Wager right up to post time at DSI

Opened a DSI account to go Pro. Great racebook as they let you wager almost to the point that the horses are loading into the gate. Some books take down the race a couple of minutes before the race is run. Also rebates paid the next day. 1 dollar minimums/over 100 available tracks.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

years ago i played with them,first they stole my betpoints,then a short while later they said no more rebates,then they totally removed my access to their racebook ,losers only book

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    years ago i played with them,first they stole my betpoints,then a short while later they said no more rebates,then they totally removed my access to their racebook ,losers only book
    I always found them to be fair. I think they are an A book but withdrawal fees I have heard are a bit pricey.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Do you guys keep up with these horses and know the horses, placed a $5 bet today just for fun.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Do you guys keep up with these horses and know the horses, placed a $5 bet today just for fun.
    Usually bet points/small cash for the regular races. Use cash for the big races like the Derby, Prep races and Breeders Cup. Try to research past performances and get a lot of various opinions on the horses and then make an educated decision.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Usually bet points/small cash for the regular races. Use cash for the big races like the Derby, Prep races and Breeders Cup. Try to research past performances and get a lot of various opinions on the horses and then make an educated decision.
    Ok, I have 2 horse racing channels that they show races live, think Ill stick with the sports I know lol, good luck to you and all.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Solid book. Will be loading up with them for MLB.