rolkis143
    rolkis143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3320

Partybet stolen 15.40 euros of 220 euros deposit

hi,1 hour ago i made deposit to partybet of 220euros and my account was creditted with 204.60 euros,thats 15.60 euros less.live support was giving transaction id's that wasnt found on my transaction history,was talking about 187 euros then max in transaction history was 30 euros.after that he was talking about his 15 euros that was taken back,but they stole 15,40,thats 40ct more,so again numbers not the same.. here is chat:

rolandas: hello,i just made deposit of 220 euros and my account was credited only 204 euros? where is other 16 euros?
    Nikolay: Welcome to Live Help!
    Nikolay: Please confirm your last name and date of birth for security reasons.
    rolandas: ***************
    Nikolay: Can you tell me your account name?
    rolandas: ********
    Nikolay: Thanks for the confirmation. Please give me a moment while I retrieve your account details.
    rolandas: okey
    Nikolay: Please note that you have contacted ys through e-mail that is asociated with your GameBookers account
    Nikolay: I would advise you in further to contact us from your registered e-mail on your partybets account
    rolandas: oh yes,my partybets account registred on ****************
    rolandas: sorry
    Nikolay: It is ok
    Nikolay: I just want to let you know that
    rolandas: i see
    Nikolay: Please give me a moment while I look into this for you.
    rolandas: okey
    rolandas: Recipient's name:
    Recipient's email: moneybookers_EUR_CQR@pay-pro.com
    Amount: EUR 220.00
    Transaction ID: *********
    Time & Date: 18:**, 27 Jan 2012 CET
    rolandas: here is details of transaction
    Nikolay: Please note that this 15.40 EUR were taken to cover the amount that you owed us from resettling bet slip id363953130
    Nikolay: You can check that in your transaction history
    rolandas: what does it means?
    Nikolay: To find the Transaction History please follow these simple steps:

1) Log in https://secure.partyaccount.com/
    2) Then go to 'Transaction History'
    3)Select the period for which you want to see the history "From: and To:" and click on "Submit" tab.
    rolandas: i didnt reset any of my bets
    rolandas: i dont even know how to reset bet
    Nikolay: We resettle bets,not you.
    rolandas: and why you resettle bet?
    rolandas: if i dont need that?
    Nikolay: The bet was wrongly settled and you were credited the amount of 187.13 EUR
    rolandas: when?
    rolandas: i dont see any winnings of that amount of money
    Nikolay: and after that we took only 172.13 EUR as this was your available balance
    Nikolay: and we needed to get the rest 15.40 EUR that you owed us
    Nikolay: Please check your transaction history
    rolandas: well i see 3 months history ant all amounts is 15-30 euros
    Nikolay: The bet id is 363953130 from 18/11/2011
    rolandas: i dont see this bet on my transactions
    rolandas: it must be error
    Nikolay: And was resettled on 19-NOV-2011
    rolandas: i didnt made bet at partybers of that big amount
    rolandas: no transactions of this id
    Nikolay: Please note that the error was fixed with this 15.40 EUR today
    rolandas: but if error was yours why i have to pay for your error?
    Nikolay: You do not pay anything.
    rolandas: so where is my 15.40 euros of deposit?
    Nikolay: You were just credited with winnings that do not belong to you and after that you have used these winnings to play with
    rolandas: why i dont see that winnings and bets on my transaction history?
    rolandas: and even if that heppend ir was your problem and after 3 months you just take my money without question
    Nikolay: And when we tried to take the money back you have already used 15.40 EUR and we have credited your akkount with this amount in order to cover the resettlement.
    rolandas: how can i trust your sportbook after that?
    Nikolay: Now we are taking what we have credited, nothing else
    rolandas: well i never made withdraw from partybers so i lost to you all money anyway,you lost nothing
    Nikolay: As I have explained you everithing is visible and clear when you check your transaction history
    rolandas: well i dont remember any extra money from you and now you talking my money
    rolandas: well i check transaction historiny and there is no transaction with id as you said
    Nikolay: It doesn't matter you have used this amount anyway and it didn't belong to you
    rolandas: but that was error not mine but your
    rolandas: so why i have to pay for your old error now?
    Nikolay: The credited 15 EUR has id364274390
    Nikolay: As I have explained you didnt pay anything we just took what was ours.
    rolandas: you telling me id's that i dont see in my transactions..
    rolandas: are you fooolin me?
    rolandas: 01/27/2012 Recovery of funds for Resettlement of bet €15,40 EUR 210171117 Success
    01/27/2012 PURCHASE €220,00 EUR 210171116 Success
    11/19/2011 Money transferred to cover negative balance for resettlement of bet €15,00 EUR 200089416 Success
    11/18/2011 Cash out restricted No Deposit Bonus (FFO15EUR) €15,00 EUR 200000243 Success
    11/14/2011 PURCHASE €15,00 EUR 199553233 Success
    10/04/2011 Compensatory Freeroll Issued €0,00 EUR 196049142 Success
    10/03/2011 Cashout restricted bonus: 10BONUS €7,47 EUR 195950261 Success
    10/03/2011 PURCHASE €30,00 EUR 195950260 Success
    rolandas: here is all my transactuons
    rolandas: and none of them have id as you said
    Nikolay: ID 200089416 is the credited amount of 15 EUR from us
    rolandas: so it was bonus
    Nikolay: Id 210171117 is the taken one that covered the negative balance for resettlement id 200089416
    rolandas: i lost on financials and i got it as bonus
    rolandas: it was promotion
    Nikolay: no it was for recovering your negative balance as you have already used 15 EUR from the money that we had to claim back
    rolandas: why you had to claim back?
    rolandas: i lost my money,i received bonus as it was promotion
    rolandas: and i had to bet it once again
    rolandas: probably i lost it too,so why you taking my money again?
    rolandas: and even if it was 15 euros,why now you took 15.40 from my deposit?
    rolandas: you are telling me different transaction id's,amount isnt same too. what are you trying to fool?
    Nikolay: This was probably due to the exchange rates
    rolandas: no it isnt.my moneybookers acount is in euros and partybets account in euros
    rolandas: no exchange rates from euros to euros
    Nikolay: Please note that our system works in USD
    Nikolay: It is coming from there
    rolandas: i dont care,this your problem.i use euros and i dont have to pay for exchange
    rolandas: im going to write in sbr forum about this and we will see where is my 15 euros.
    rolandas: and if you doing like that please canncel my bet and withdraw money to my moneybookers account in 10 minutes.i dont wana have any deal with partybers anymore
    Nikolay: As a good will gesture I can give you back your 0.40 EUR
    Nikolay: As for the rest I cannot do it
    rolandas: this is not good will gesture giving back 40ct after taking 15.40 euros
    Nikolay: Please read again our conversatin and you will find out why we took this 15.40 EUR from your accont.
    Nikolay: Nobody is cheating or stealing from you.
    Nikolay: Everything is quite clear
    rolandas: i didnt had any of your money and now you are talking my money and you call it quite clear..very smart..
    Nikolay: I thing I have explained you the whole situation
    rolandas: okey keep this 15 euros,you will get post in sbr forum for this 15 euros and rest 205 euros must be in my moneybookers account in next 10 minutes. i dont trust you.if my bet win you will say,sorry my bad,but you cant win that much money,all i can do is to credit your account with 30 euros..
    Nikolay: So you still do not understand what I have tried to explain you
    Nikolay: Are we still connected?
    rolandas: yes im

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

rolkis,

They graded a wager of yours wrong. You then wagered with some of those funds. When they realized their mistake and debited your balance, you still owed them €15.40. Rather than placing your account into the negative, they took what was owed off your next deposit. If they notified you that you owed them right away, you might have never redeposited at all.

rolkis143

but i never received any extra money from partybets. and live support was talking about 187 and 172 euros amounts that never was placed on partybers account.he gave me transactions id and i didnt found that id's on my transaction history.and they said i owed them 15 euros,but they took 15.40 euros,a bit more. all numbers he gave to me was wrong and not same as my transaction history. i leave them that 15 euros if they feel so poor,but this is last time im using partybets. at partybets found 0.02 better odds then pinnacle had but lost like 0.2 odds lol

SBR Lou

Were you given extra funds on Gamebookers?

rolkis143

no,i dont use those books because of low odds,only have made few small bets,but even win wasnt bigger then 15 euros

SBR Lou

Rolkis,

The customer rep pasted the ticket/settlement ID that corresponded with your gaming acct. Sounds like you didn't realize you partially wagered with funds that weren't yours, as it was such a nominal amount maybe you overlooked it.

If you're absolutely certain you're not mistaken, you can file a complaint over the fee.