Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Thanks for the information. I didn't realized this. My odds at Dafabet are worse than at 12Bet. My odds at 12Bet are worse than at M88. But M88 gave me a low limit and don't accept Moneybookers. IBCBET refused to give me an account.
    Mansion88 doesn't accept Moneybookers? WTF?? Now where the hell do I go (withdrew all my funds from 12bet today, they can kiss my ass)?? Anyone have experience with Fun88?

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SBOBet ...

Gallin

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    SBOBet ...
    Already have an account there. IBCbet's odds are usually slightly better vs SBO, that's why I need alternate for 12bet.

Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    Already have an account there. IBCbet's odds are usually slightly better vs SBO, that's why I need alternate for 12bet.
    You won't get it unless you try for the IBCbet route. That is the reason why this move is causing a lot of commotion - because Asian Logics brand sites were often a couple of points or so above SBO.

I've always been of the opinion that SBO probably represents the efficient market - so maybe Dafabet decided their margin was just a little too tight.

Landprofits
    Landprofits's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post

its also a huge kick in the ******* teeth to anyone on their ridiculous 10k + WR
    Yes indeed - up until a few days ago they were still offeirng a fair sized bonus to European players. It's been interesting to watch the Dafabet story unfold - there has always been the risk of account restriction here from the very beginning.

In my opinion Asian books should follow Pinnacles example and not bother offering gimmicks and bonuses and just concentrate on volume and offering the best odds they can. When Dafabet first became widely known to UK and European players you could literally see activity in the markets indicating people were taking no loss/small loss dutch scalps just to get through the wagering for the bonus.

jairocon
    jairocon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Hm... I've noticed that my odds at 12bet have been about 0.01 lower than on odds comparison sites - but it's been like that for a few weeks if not even months. Never really thought about the fact that they probably reduced my wig, as my account is definitely not positive and I have never had my 250 euro/bet limit reduced. Anyway, good to know. I always shop around for the highest odds... so if I can't get them at 12bet - I'll get them elsewhere. However, it sucks that even the Asian books are going down the gutter with these gimmicks.

jeremyj
    jeremyj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Champi View Post
    Well there is a difference for 1st time between DafaBet and 12bet Dafa is lower for ex 1.835 and 1.85 in 12bet really strange 1.87 in odds comparison site.
    IBCBET is not a normal bookmaker ,not normal sign up process.

BTW i receive message from chinese sister site Fun88-they will close next month.
    From what I am aware, Fun88 is closing only their GBP market due to an impending UK requirement that UK gambling operators have to hold a UK Gambling Commission license in order to offer books to UK citizens.

Rest of their markets seem unaffected.

This move by UK regulators is a lot like what US has done before. You will either see a beeline for UK licensed regulators or a mass exodus of operators who does not have the license.

End of the day: UK customers gets less choices.

Gallin

Quote Originally Posted by Gallin View Post
    Mansion88 doesn't accept Moneybookers? WTF?? Now where the hell do I go (withdrew all my funds from 12bet today, they can kiss my ass)?? Anyone have experience with Fun88?
    I'll answer to myself. Fun88 = totally useless. Max bet is 50€ x 2, no matter if it's English premier league or Hungarian 1st division... So I signed up to IBCbet via agent, and everything has gone smoothly so far

First 12