gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

BetOnline Questions

just got a few questions about this book here, before i consider putting more money into it (i don't have any currently)

i hear good things about the livebetting options, do they offer for every MLB game, every NFL game, NCAAF/B game? etc.? do they offer ML, RL, Totals and such?

how would i go about getting the best bonus there, i know about their beat your bonus or whatever program, whats the max there?

do they allow open parlays?

any other experiences with the book would be appreciated

lambchopno
    lambchopno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Please see my earlier post regarding BOL. We should know if they are legit very soon according to Garret over there.

polishkielbasa10
    polishkielbasa10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4789

i'm in the same boat, deciding between them, justbet and legends...not sure which way I'm leaning but betonline has had some pretty shitty comments as of late? I'd also like some more info before I deposit

polishkielbasa10

id go JustBet, but heard they are very slow in paying, and legends lines are awful...I'm coming from bodog where there lines are awful as well so??

"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

They just raped me ...**** betonline.com

polishkielbasa10

how so sic?

lambchopno
    lambchopno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I called BOL to receive their verdict of whether or not I will be paid after 2 months of play with me depositing with my CC-losing, deposit with my CC-losing, depositing with my CC-losing and depositing with my CC and winning. They asked for verification of my identity. I sent every image of my 4 ************. Some had my company name and my name(I'm the owner of the company) the others did not have my company name. The SUPERVISOR FOR BOL said I will be stiffed!

The reason today, which is different than the other reasons I received, was because 2 ************ had my company name(which I own the company) This was reason #4 for why I was being stiffed. The 1st reason was because my card was blurry. The 2nd reason was because one of my cards was misspelled(but they forgot that I pre-authorised that before I deposited) so that reason sucked too. So today was the day, after two weeks of trying to request a payout, we hear the reason best suited t fit them.

I asked where this was in the rules and they replied that everything is at BOL discretion. I found out about this Taco Stand SB from SBR. Please Do Not Try and Become Forum Pro by depositing to BOL! They will not pay you! The last time I submitted a complaint with SBR was WSEX before their problems. Somehow those posts 3 years ago are missing and I'm only a member since 2010? Justin please do not continue to let BOL butter your bread and let them stiff your followers. The next person who gets stiffed may actually need it for a car payment.