WinnerAllTheWay
    WinnerAllTheWay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage Sports - Withdraw could be a problem

I had about $6,000 in BetJam account and my account was transfered to Heritage yesterday. I called them up about the withdraw, they said the follow:

I can draw up to $799 via ** & $799 via **********.. Both charge $70 fee each. Sucks!

Currently they don't offer wire withdraw. They will send you a check up to $2500. I asked them what if I want to draw $6,000, and they said "hopefully" I am approved to draw up to $5,000. WTF, what if someone who has over $30K.. They said hopefully I am approved to draw up to $5,000.. I don't like the word "hopefully I am approved"...

Has anyone withdrawn from these clowns before? I'm a bit concern about this book holding my money. I do bet anywhere between $1500 to $3000 a game.

For those who have experience with this sport book, please input your comments.

Thanks

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

WATW....First off those fees are rather high, they should lower them now that they are getting so much more business. Don't they offer one free per month? 2ndly, Why did they stop wires? Having to be approved is rather strange. Never a post of a no pay or slow pay. It's not a matter of getting paid as they always pay but it looks like an inconvienence to the big player now like yourself and even worse for those who bet even bigger!

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

Winner did you ask about this from their welcome letter?

If we still haven’t convinced you, we will process your withdrawal upon your request for FREE. While we don’t have them yet we will arrange for book to book transfers with Bookmaker and 5 Dimes on Monday and of course you can always receive a check via special courier.

We do hope you all decide to stay at Heritage. We will bust our butts to make you glad you did.

Heritage Sports

They told me yesterday that they would honor that.I paid the money for eastern confederate so I would have funds to play with and take cash.Supposed to call back later again for number.I guess they are backed up but I hope at those fees this is just due to volume.