pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by midnight777 View Post
    wow.. it looks like cory took a shot at them and they were taking a shot @ him too. so somebody was getting screwed looks like cory did since he won. Why would anybody deposit all that money @ a second rate book unless he was trying to scam them. I got paid 1500 from easystreet and will not go back until all this blows over. lets see if things are still running in a few months, then I might go back. Now there are multiple threads on easystreet can this just be one. we all know the story and why is sbr letting him start all this threads, it is getting old..
    Cory never took a shot at EZ...Every single deposit was made via cash transfer = No chance at chargebacks

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

but he did numerouse ********** before.... and he deserves this.... bad karma... you do something bad to others and it will catch up to you sooner or later...

oh,.... and just got payout on this past Saturday from EZ!!! good job guys! lolz

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Sorry cory sounds like you're not going to get paid, guess all those chargebacks finally caught up with you

Also I just received 5 payouts from EZ

First 12