COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Usa vs algeria

USA -.5
    USA VS ALGERIA TOTAL 2..2.5.... OVER

This is a must win for both teams ...again opened play.....win or go home....so easy cover 2.5 goals.........GL AND SLAM THE HELLLL ON ALL THE BOOKIES
    Last edited by COOGI; 06-22-10 at 11:27 PM.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I'm going under. Slovenia and England combined to score ONE goal against Algeria. I also don't see Algeria scoring more then one goal.

I don't know who'll win, but I'm betting it's going to stay under.

COOGI

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    I'm going under. Slovenia and England combined to score ONE goal against Algeria. I also don't see Algeria scoring more then one goal. I don't know who'll win, but I'm betting it's going to stay under.
    Good luck and you will be feel very sorry after the game....let me tell u...how many goals for the last 2 match USA VS ? 2 goal first game 4 goals second game....USA Defend suck.....ALgeria gonna score 1 goals ....us gonna score .........atleast 2..........or more ....go ahead and ship your money to the bookies..... Remember France team is the same way...not even score a goal until last game with 10 players..
    Last edited by COOGI; 06-22-10 at 11:43 PM.

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Algeria will not score I dont think they know what a goal is USA can finish this shit off though finally and move on

charley1
    charley1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

USA will win!!. 1-0

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

Im hoping Edson Buddle starts so the world can see what this kid is made of! He is a scoring machine!

COOGI

Quote Originally Posted by suckerforparlays View Post
    Algeria will not score I dont think they know what a goal is USA can finish this shit off though finally and move on
    well i do believe they will score because . the first 2 game they play defend.....now they will attack....the reason i believe they will score because usa defend is terrible.....teriible...........

nj1035
    Update your status
    nj1035's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2118

This game will most likely go over....against England, Algeria was playing for the draw and defending all day. Both USA and Algeria need a win here, they are both going to be attacking to start and neither has a particularly good defense.

COOGI

Quote Originally Posted by nj1035 View Post
    This game will most likely go over....against England, Algeria was playing for the draw and defending all day. Both USA and Algeria need a win here, they are both going to be attacking to start and neither has a particularly good defense.
    GOOD POINT >>>> SLAM HARD TOMORROW U WILL BE HAPPY>>this game exactly same as S.africa vs France ....they both attack.....i cash big with S.africa vs france ..i will be do in the same thing here...

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Or we could..

Melt down like North Korea did against Portugal. Remember, soccer is a back seat sport in this country. Most people don't even know what is going on in the world cup. We are NOT a soccer country!!! Don't get me wrong, I will be cheering for us to win. But I can see us losing more than I can see us winning. Don't buy into the hype of our soccer players. Over half the teams in the cup have far better players than our best player.

COOGI

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    Melt down like North Korea did against Portugal. Remember, soccer is a back seat sport in this country. Most people don't even know what is going on in the world cup. We are NOT a soccer country!!! Don't get me wrong, I will be cheering for us to win. But I can see us losing more than I can see us winning. Don't buy into the hype of our soccer players. Over half the teams in the cup have far better players than our best player.
    well u have ur pointed....I agree

suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes

lol here is a few possible scenarios

1. Algeria trys to play extremely offensive football and the American team is like wait a minute were the better team here get the **** back where you belong Algeria and USA takes control right away and converts on transition.

2. Algeria somehow scores on the USA and USA is then just like WTF now we have to score 2 goals this is gonna be a long long game because then Algeria bunkers down on Defense and USA have trouble getting through. But the United States find a way to score and convert trying the game up.

3. The game is tied a long way through the game into the 2nd half and Algeria realizez they need a goal to move onto the next round no matter what . The start trying to push the tempo the United State catch them off guard and score ending the game.

4. Algeria scores and the United States try to convert to tie the game up but fail and allow Algeria's midfielders to score a goal because Algeria has no real Striker.

5. The United States find out Slovenia scored and then the game plan changes to bunker in and play for a tie.

TBone101
    TML
    TBone101's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'll take USA i think...

Also England..

might parlay them both together for some value