mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Did you know that ?

Vegas and Fifa co-worked on this world cup and they will succeed. FIFA's role : "we will give you a ball that will be a nightmare for the goalkeepers and a dream come true for the strikers".
    Vegas invited bettors to take the over 180 goals fot he whole competition : 58 games, 180 goals under the given conditions of the magical ball, with countries rarely catching the World Cup, or first timers (new zeeland, north korea, honduras etc). A huge amount of money is on that over, as well as on most of the matches. And, so far, we have had 14 matches, and 2 overs (cuz brazil was initially at 3, then went to 4.25 if Im right). The situation won;t change, the bookies will drop the lines for totals in the next games, many will be under 1.5, 1.75, will eventually get burried by a 2 goals match, but overall, it is gonna be a very low scoring World Cup.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

That doesn't make any sense. The ball has been the result of some beautiful goals and mistakes by goalkeepers so far. If anything the under is due to good defending and tight games because of the openers. People who thought more goals were coming because of the ball were going to lose money anyways, simply because it's a stupid way of predicting a game.

Maicon thanked the ball for the goal he scored. North Korea put out some of the best defending in this world cup and the game still went over 2.5...
    Last edited by JOHON8; 06-16-10 at 12:00 PM.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. The ball has been the result of some beautiful goals and mistakes by goalkeepers so far. If anything the under is due to good defending and tight games because of the openers. People who thought more goals were coming because of the ball were going to lose money anyways, simply because it's a stupid way of predicting a game.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

I didn;t predict over for argentina/nigeria cuz of the ball, don't get me wrong, but because I knew the line-up of Argentina and the relatively poor fprm of Nigeria.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I must admit Maicon's goal was had me .