mrlif1
    carrie got her period in the shower
    mrlif1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Ireland 14/8

Cork city ml -400
    dundalk ml -175
    3 to win 2.85u

cork city is close to the 'L' word, I'll say that much. Dundalks draw last time out has cork 4 points shy of the league leaders. You obtain some ground, you don't then give it right back up. This is a one sided rivalry match, and cork definitely welcomes it. Limerick nearly concedes 3 goals on average for away matches. To be fair, limerick has won their last two matches, but that was at home, and their first wins of the season. Not to be taken lightly, I expect an early lead and stronghold then on from the home side.

dundalk makes/breaks this wager. Inexplicable draw at home should have the away side chomping at the bit to get out on the pitch. Derry city at home is nothing special, and Dundalk on the road are top in the league. Dundalk has a full squad to choose from, Derry not so lucky. Same as above, I expect low scoring, death grip defense once away side gets lead.

Full disclosure my wagers this week appear to be frostbitten. Can't seem to play the easy ones, the ones I do play end in heartbreaking fashion. I can't pass up this nearly even money bet though. Doesn't mean I may not pay for it.

gl

mrlif1

Bray +1.75 +100
    1 to win 1

both teams on a run, but more so i like this price. here is to away side defense.

gl

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11837

Just bet bray unders and get rich

mrlif1

limerick gonna have a good time tonight. ah well

-2u