ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    Sorry guys! Had a big night so i missed the games to post today.
    Mexico played out as expected, wasn't much of a game at all really, actually liked Bolivia's chances throughout the game but couldn't translate to goals. Will watch heavily going into their next game.

Copa America Tally:
    W: 3 | L: 0

Game: Colombia V Venezuela
    Bet: Over 2.5
    Reason: I was a big favourite of the Colombians heading into last years world cup. Though they didn't produce World Cup quality football, they did produce a world class man. I like this game to be the first game that goes over the total today. I think we'll see a fired up Falcao in this one, he scored a brace in their warm up games and on the brink of making a move to another EPL team i think he'll have a point to prove. Colombia again should win, but i like the over here.

Game: Brazil V Peru
    Bet: Teams to keep a clean sheet: Brazil
    Reason: Since their new coach has taken over they have been absolutely rock solid in defense and I see what could very well be a low scoring affair here. Brazil should win, and with Brazil's Neymar up top the over/under play is too risky. I decided to play the other end of goals just to be a little safer. Peru are a 'filler' team with not much going in for them. I don't expect Peru to trouble the onion sack at the other end. I'm feeling 2-0 to Brazil, but inevitably, Brazil to keep a clean sheet.

Thoughts?
    And in an intance, the soccer gods remind us that we can't have it all our way. Colombia extremely disappointing, likewise with Luiz. 2 down the gurgler. Think the Brazil game will draw here today as well.

Copa America Tally:
    W: 3 | L: 2

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Brazil pulls one out of their ass. Favorites not worth a sh*t so far.

ace_202

Copa America Tally:

Game: Ecuador V Bolivia
    Bet: Under 2.5 / + 1.5 Bolivia
    Reason: The game i'm not really fussed about, though it will have a huge impact on who finishes 3rd in their group. Ecuador go into their matchup favourites but for absolutely no reaason what so ever. I personally believe that Bolivia played exactly the way they wanted to against Mexico and squeezing them to a draw was a great result for them. Again here, Bolivia will be looking to squeeze Ecuador into a corner and make no mistakes by letting goals in. Bolivia will look to pinch another draw here which could potentially leave them with 2 points after 2 games. A final matchup against Chile would make things tough for them, so i'm expecting a big showing from Bolivia.

Game: Chile V Mexico
    Bet: Both Teams To Score
    Reason: I think this'll be a cracker of a game, despite there being not much star power in the Mexico end of the field. Chile played quite well in their matchup against Ecuador and to be honest, they would have to be the cup favourites so far. With the second round upon us, I generally find that most games in second round tournaments are less cagey and teams already have an understanding of their group dynamics etc. In saying that, Mexico know they won't be able to pin Chile to a draw so they're going to draw and break through again. I'm backing both teams to score here in what should be a fairly decent match.

Thoughts guys?

mikey87
    mikey87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Copa America Tally:

Reason: The game i'm not really fussed about, though it will have a huge impact on who finishes 3rd in their group. Ecuador go into their matchup favourites but for absolutely no reaason what so ever. I personally believe that Bolivia played exactly the way they wanted to against Mexico and squeezing them to a draw was a great result for them. Again here, Bolivia will be looking to squeeze Ecuador into a corner and make no mistakes by letting goals in. Bolivia will look to pinch another draw here which could potentially leave them with 2 points after 2 games. A final matchup against Chile would make things tough for them, so i'm expecting a big showing from Bolivia.

Reason: I think this'll be a cracker of a game, despite there being not much star power in the Mexico end of the field. Chile played quite well in their matchup against Ecuador and to be honest, they would have to be the cup favourites so far. With the second round upon us, I generally find that most games in second round tournaments are less cagey and teams already have an understanding of their group dynamics etc. In saying that, Mexico know they won't be able to pin Chile to a draw so they're going to draw and break through again. I'm backing both teams to score here in what should be a fairly decent match.

Thoughts guys?
    So do you like the over in Mexico game as well? I can see a very open game

evgeni99
    evgeni99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Based on their style of play, I see a very close game between Chile and Mexico. Taking Mexico +1 feels very safe, as well as Mexico +0.5 at (1-0) live bet if they go behind. With that said, a 1-1 or 2-1 either way looks like the right result. So BTS @ 2.20 looks great as well.

However, I will stick to my AH bets. They seem like the safer choice. Good luck!

evgeni99

Oh and beautiful + 1.5 Bolivia bet. Love it!

ace_202

Yeah i do like the over in the Mexico game. Gee that Ecuador game was a blow out. 2 goals in the first 10 minutes have pretty much dashed the Ecuadorians chance of advancing now. Bolivia put money in our banks though.

2 - 3 - 5 for Mexico lineup to begin with. Going to try and block out Chile to start the game. Interesting tactic.

ace_202

Copa America Tally:

Thoughts guys?

Bang. Halfway through the first and we're winners. 2 - 1 for the day. You'll take that.

Copa America Tally:
    W: 5 | L: 3
    Points Awarded:

evgeni99 gave ace_202 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

evgeni99

Nice pick. Should of smashed the BTS as well. But got some extra profit at 3-2 live bet. Good job.

ace_202

Game: Paraguay V Jamaica
    Bet: Paraguay ML / Over 2.5
    Reason: This is a no brainer here, Jamaica did extremely well in their matchup against Uruguay and even though i didn't watch the matchup, i saw the stats that showed their defensive pressure to regain possesion in their backend. I liked their effort, but i think today, they'll be a little less defensive orientated because of their significantly weaker opposition which'll be Paraguays chance to break through. Lkewise with Paraguay's effort in their last matchup, they have a never say die attitude and Paraguay should win this comfortably.

Game: Argentina V Uruguay
    Bet: Under 2.5
    Reason: 4 world class forwards in Cavani, Messi, Arguero and Tevez and yet im backing the under in this matchup. Here's why..
    Argentina go into this matchup on 1 point, Uruguay go into this top of the table on sitting on 3. Uruguay should play their percentages here and try and slow down Argentina and play alot more defensive. Argentina are going to really go out and gun for this W. Because, let's face it, they need to win this matchup. Argentina are notorious for just doing what they have to to win matches and i'm relying on this here. Argentina to win a low scoring, cagey affair.

Thoughts??

ace_202

Game: Paraguay V Jamaica
    Bet: Paraguay ML
    Reason: This is a no brainer here, Jamaica did extremely well in their matchup against Uruguay and even though i didn't watch the matchup, i saw the stats that showed their defensive pressure to regain possesion in their backend. I liked their effort, but i think today, they'll be a little less defensive orientated because of their significantly weaker opposition which'll be Paraguays chance to break through. Lkewise with Paraguay's effort in their last matchup, they have a never say die attitude and Paraguay should win this comfortably.

Game: Argentina V Uruguay
    Reason: 4 world class forwards in Cavani, Messi, Arguero and Tevez and yet im backing the under in this matchup. Here's why..
    Argentina go into this matchup on 1 point, Uruguay go into this top of the table on sitting on 3. Uruguay should play their percentages here and try and slow down Argentina and play alot more defensive. Argentina are going to really go out and gun for this W. Because, let's face it, they need to win this matchup. Argentina are notorious for just doing what they have to to win matches and i'm relying on this here. Argentina to win a low scoring, cagey affair.

Thoughts??

Copa America Tally:
    W: 7 | L: 3

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Very nice. Easing back a bit from soccer 'til the big leagues start up again. Between Copa and ladies WC all I've earned is a headache

picopico101
    picopico101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Vidal is a fool.

mikey87
    mikey87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Ace what's your play tonight buddy

ace_202

Game: Brazil V Colombia
    Reason: I can only wonder how much that match day 1 loss would've effected Colombia and their camp. Lets be honest though, Brazil should've drawn in their matchup also and I would nearly say that these two teams have been the let downs of the comp so far, albeit one match been played for both. I got pummeled on my last Colombia play backing them to win and going over 2.5 which has accumulated 2 of my 3 losses for this comp in one game. This'll be another cagey affair for these two teams i'm predicting. I think the odds are juiced in Brazil's favour to win the match and that people playing them to win should back cautiously. Colombia definitely have the talent to win ML here. Instead, i think the under is the play simply because if Brazil win today they've won the group, Colombia will need the win and will definitely not want to concede. Brazil very rarely concede and it should be noted that Brazil's goal they let through in the 3rd minute against Peru was their 3rd since the new managerial takeover. Food for though. Very similiar matchup to Argentina and Uruguay we saw yesterday.

Thoughts?
    Points Awarded:

picopico101 gave ace_202 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Keep up the good stuff in here

Definitely one of my favorite threads to visit

ace_202

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Keep up the good stuff in here

Definitely one of my favorite threads to visit

Thanks pal!

ace_202

Game: Brazil V Colombia
    Reason: I can only wonder how much that match day 1 loss would've effected Colombia and their camp. Lets be honest though, Brazil should've drawn in their matchup also and I would nearly say that these two teams have been the let downs of the comp so far, albeit one match been played for both. I got pummeled on my last Colombia play backing them to win and going over 2.5 which has accumulated 2 of my 3 losses for this comp in one game. This'll be another cagey affair for these two teams i'm predicting. I think the odds are juiced in Brazil's favour to win the match and that people playing them to win should back cautiously. Colombia definitely have the talent to win ML here. Instead, i think the under is the play simply because if Brazil win today they've won the group, Colombia will need the win and will definitely not want to concede. Brazil very rarely concede and it should be noted that Brazil's goal they let through in the 3rd minute against Peru was their 3rd since the new managerial takeover. Food for though. Very similiar matchup to Argentina and Uruguay we saw yesterday.

Thoughts?

Was fairly spot on with my assumptions with Colombia. They had fire in their bellys and they did enough.

Copa America Tally:
    W: 8 | L: 3

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Click clack, BANG!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Very nice,

Will tail the next play

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

What we looking at tonight fella ?

ace_202

Game: Peru V Venezuela
    Bet: Peru +0.5
    Reason: Who would've thought that Venezuela was going to do what they did to Colombia last match day? In saying that, it has not affected the odds in their favour against a team that I predict to be the table bottom team of this group, Peru. Venezuela if they can win today, will top and win the group i'm predicting with only a game against Brazil to come in which, after Neymars brain fade, i'm already fading Brazil there. They simply don't play well without him. Peru put up a decent fight against Brazil and i'm still undecided on if they were trying to defend their 1-1 match score last game against Brazil or if they were really in the hunt for the W. Nevertheless, Peru will be able to contain Venezuela here for a draw. Giving half the point to the Peruvians to hopefully make us some more money. 1 - 1 all i'm predicting.

Give me your thoughts guys? Has the tournament been what you expected so far?

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

+˝ -195

Might lay off not my cup of tea...I like the analysis might jump on something soon undecided

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

It's been a wild one. Right after I took Vidal's goalscorer futures, he gets into a big car crash. Still liking him though, b/c he takes the PKs. Its either him or one of the Argentinians (if Argentina beats Jamaica like 6-1). Nice thread you got going, but now it is starting to attract too much attention for my liking. GL.

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

ML Peru is the play. might as well bet 1 half peru ML

frugalgambler

Also, WTF with no matches on US cable ? Even the Mexican channels are not showing them. The f.cking women's soccer is all over FOX though. Who would be watching those games, except for real degens and players' families ?

frugalgambler

As for today's game, I like your write-up. I think it will be a fairly open game, but it is not clear if these teams will able to score even with plenty of chances. Not much talent on the pitch to be sure in that. Might end 1-0 or even 0-0.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Also, WTF with no matches on US cable ? Even the Mexican channels are not showing them. The f.cking women's soccer is all over FOX though. Who would be watching those games, except for real degens and players' families ?
    The matches are on US cable; beIN Sports has the rights and has shown most of the games, as they will tonight. Might be time for a new cable provider.

frugalgambler

Yeah, it's time to dump Charter. Thanks for the heads up.

ace_202

This red for Venezuela could be enough to get Peru over and us some money in the bank.

ace_202

Game: Peru V Venezuela
    Bet: Peru +0.5
    Reason: Who would've thought that Venezuela was going to do what they did to Colombia last match day? In saying that, it has not affected the odds in their favour against a team that I predict to be the table bottom team of this group, Peru. Venezuela if they can win today, will top and win the group i'm predicting with only a game against Brazil to come in which, after Neymars brain fade, i'm already fading Brazil there. They simply don't play well without him. Peru put up a decent fight against Brazil and i'm still undecided on if they were trying to defend their 1-1 match score last game against Brazil or if they were really in the hunt for the W. Nevertheless, Peru will be able to contain Venezuela here for a draw. Giving half the point to the Peruvians to hopefully make us some more money. 1 - 1 all i'm predicting.

Give me your thoughts guys? Has the tournament been what you expected so far?
    With that Peruvian goal, i think we're home here. Stay tuned for another play tomorrow.

Copa America Tally:
    W: 9 | L: 3

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

With that Peruvian goal, i think we're home here. Stay tuned for another play tomorrow.

Copa America Tally:
    W: 9 | L: 3
    That was a deep play but you still convinced me (along with my system) to play the Peru ML thanks again, looking forward to your next play

ace_202

Game: Mexico V Ecuador
    Reason: After a cracking showing from the Mexicans in their last outing, the bookies have rightfully so backed them in as favourites here. I'm not biting, and i'm certainly not going to be tricked into thinking that Mexico can win here with those odds. The match day final for this group has these two potential teams upon elimination. Its basically do or die for both of these teams that sit outside of it. Ecuador COULD advance if they get the win here today, but even still as the 1st or 2nd ranked 3rd team, its unlikely. Mexico on the other hand could solidify the number two spot as number one will be wrapped up by Chile. Both teams in this matchup are going to go out and get it. This is it for some of them, especially if they lose. I don't this'll be a cagey game like the past. Shackles are off for Mexico who need goals now more than ever and Ecuador are going to try and slug it out with them.

Game: Chile V Bolivia
    Bet: Chile ML / Sanchez anytime goalscorer / Over 2.5
    Reason: Chile had it served up to them in their last matchup, and unfortunately for the Mexicans, i think that's about as good as it gets for them in this tournament. Chile however have a heap more to offer. Vargas is in scintillating form, Vidal is proving to be quite handy and is showing no signs of Champions League hangover. I'm expecting something special from Sanchez today. Just the one assist from his two outings in his beloved red, white and blue and i'm personally tempted to give him a little sprinkle for first time goal scorer/ anytime goal scorer. He was hungry for it against Mexico and you could tell, but expect Chile to win and win convincingly here.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts guys. Great tournament so far and really solid tips to go with it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

mexico unde 2.5 i can see mexico holding it tight

First 123 Last