Burkina2008
    Burkina2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Really? I dont bet soccer much but hitting a +330 ML with Real Madrid seems like a lot of value in my eyes. I cant find stuff like that on Hockey / Basketball ever, especially when you are talking about a team with one of the greatest players in the sport.
    Are u sure?

Yesterday
    23rd of April

21st of April

just 3 times in the last 20 NBA games...dont be retarded and think before you write non-sense

Btw having value and hitting a high odd are two completly diferent things. Games with such teams for me have close to no value.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

take a bow Ronaldo

BigNik
    BigNik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9855

And ronaldo saves the day for me!!!!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

So odds of real madrid 4th goal were still +1000 after that foul and the announcer even called it?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Certainly lots of credit to Madrid but seemed like a gutless performance from Bayern. Amazing to me they went both games without scoring.

mr1sparkle
    mr1sparkle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

under 4.5 2nd hf. made a little

Hope everyone made some cash.

-Still upset at myself for fading madrid ml.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Quote Originally Posted by Burkina2008 View Post
    Are u sure?

Yesterday
    23rd of April

21st of April

just 3 times in the last 20 NBA games...dont be retarded and think before you write non-sense

Btw having value and hitting a high odd are two completly diferent things. Games with such teams for me have close to no value.
    Good hits, but I was referring more to the fact Real Madrid is light years ahead in soccer compared to what the Hawks, Mavs, and Grizzlies are. You would never see the Heat or Thunder at +330 against anybody. Just a gut feeling that hit I guess. Also had ovr 3, so very happy with that last minute Ronaldo goal.

Best of luck with your picks - Ive been riding the Hawks by the Spurs killed me last night due to that hook. Cheers

First 123