MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Germany Bundesliga 17/04/2014
    Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Hannover 96 U2.5 Goals 2.23

Going for the under think its nice value, home side have good support as always which worries me because join that with Hannover's away record 12 losses in 15 games, makes me think they will score 2 or more then its sweaty palms time, BUT...Frankfurt are 14th in an 18 team league for goals scored on home soil, not very good is it? Along with that they don't really have nothing to play for so lack of motivation to score favours the under, Hannover need to grind out a draw maybe a 1-0 win then there all but safe.

I just feel Hannover have something to play for and we might see a different side abit like Bradford against Rotherham (which finished 0-0) the extra incentive here is Frankfurt's season is already over which we didn't have for Rotherham, what can we expect from the home side? Have a bash at the under guys.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
    get this man on the payroll
    Every thread I read has to have this moron's asinine posts in it..... When are you taking that jump off the bridge Palin and contribute to the advancement of mankind?

Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by MakePwithMe View Post

Going for the under think its nice value, home side have good support as always which worries me because join that with Hannover's away record 12 losses in 15 games, makes me think they will score 2 or more then its sweaty palms time, BUT...Frankfurt are 14th in an 18 team league for goals scored on home soil, not very good is it? Along with that they don't really have nothing to play for so lack of motivation to score favours the under, Hannover need to grind out a draw maybe a 1-0 win then there all but safe.

I just feel Hannover have something to play for and we might see a different side abit like Bradford against Rotherham (which finished 0-0) the extra incentive here is Frankfurt's season is already over which we didn't have for Rotherham, what can we expect from the home side? Have a bash at the under guys.
    You are def not new to betting and me thinks you're not new to this forum either. 6-1 is great, but so very, very few keep the discipline up.

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    Every thread I read has to have this moron's asinine posts in it..... When are you taking that jump off the bridge Palin and contribute to the advancement of mankind?
    dude do you love me or something every time i post your there to comment bro i dont wanna talk to you find someone else to talk to puppy dog following me around

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

is the the same guy that was posting the "fixes" in Austrian league? gotta say your picks are much better now.

Merkel

dude do you love me or something every time i post your there to comment bro i dont wanna talk to you find someone else to talk to puppy dog following me around
    This thread's author told you to get lost, why don't you oblige the man?

MakePwithMe

You are def not new to betting and me thinks you're not new to this forum either. 6-1 is great, but so very, very few keep the discipline up.
    Thanks, Don't think I can keep it up but will give it a shot, I'm not new to forums and football but I didn't used to gamble as much so not really savvy in that department.
    Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    is the the same guy that was posting the "fixes" in Austrian league? gotta say your picks are much better now.
    Ye that was me posting, just one of my mates being a prat thought he smelt something dodgy, plonker I tell ya.

MakePwithMe

This thread's author told you to get lost, why don't you oblige the man?
    He doesn't need to go if he stops the sarcastic comments anyones welcome, as the thread suggests were all playing the same game.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

going all in on this
    this better win mate

edabramov

Ignore anyone that puts pressure like MustWin, you're not responsible for anyone deciding to tail/ all in.

MakePwithMe

Ignore anyone that puts pressure like MustWin, you're not responsible for anyone deciding to tail/ all in.
    Ye that is quite irritating.

SarahPalin

all in as well i believe in your abilities

MustWinPlease

One of my friends has recently joined this site because i told him your picks
    he is all in on this pick as well

hope you are right about this under pick

SarahPalin

i called one of my old buddies whose going through a really rough time with the recession i told him about you hes probably going to end up putting his childs college fund on this he was recently laid off his job and he cant find work anywhere so hes pretty much all in hope your right man

MustWinPlease

i called one of my old buddies whose going through a really rough time with the recession i told him about you hes probably going to end up putting his childs college fund on this he was recently laid off his job and he cant find work anywhere so hes pretty much all in hope your right man

Good luck to your buddy, i hope this pick gets up.

edabramov

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
    Good luck to your buddy, i hope this pick gets up.
    He's trolling you.

SarahPalin

no im actually not my buddy needs a break i feel this could be his opportunity i dont troll like all these losers on here

MakePwithMe

He's trolling you.
    What's that?

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

What's that?
    Hes bulllshitting as usual.

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by addic3t View Post
    Hes bulllshitting as usual.
    Whys he doing that?

MakePwithMe

Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Hannover 96 U2.5 Goals 2.23 LOSE

Pathetic display by Frankfurt, Hannover coming out strong, can't help but feel I should of played something on Hannover, as the analysis suggests I was favouring the away team a bit, right analysis wrong selection, sorry chaps on to the next one.

6-2-0 +12.81u

MakePwithMe

Eintracht Frankfurt 1-3 Hannover 96

LOL +.5,1 away team was the play knew there away form wouldn't mean much because Frankfurt players already on holiday, hate losing even if its one pick

edabramov

hes probably going to end up putting his childs college fund on this he was recently laid off his job and he cant find work anywhere so hes pretty much all in hope your right man

This is a trolling post, as in he's posting something idiotic yet provocative to annoy you.

MakePwithMe

This is a trolling post, as in he's posting something idiotic yet provocative to annoy you.
    lol how come?

edabramov

lol how come?
    because he just wants to troll you. Simple as that lol.

MakePwithMe

because he just wants to troll you. Simple as that lol.
    Thanks

SarahPalin

wow man how you make my buddy lose

guerrix
    guerrix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Stfu!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onemoregoal, edabramov, and Merkel

MakePwithMe

England Championship 18/04/2014
    Charlton Athletic Vs Bolton Wanderers Over 2.5 Goals 2.15

Nice one chaps.

SarahPalin

England Championship 18/04/2014
    Charlton Athletic Vs Bolton Wanderers Over 2.5 Goals 2.15

Nice one chaps.
    my buddy just took out a loan from a loan shark this will be his last stand hope your right for his sake

Merkel

my buddy just took out a loan from a loan shark this will be his last stand hope your right for his sake
    You don't have any real money anyway, mooching off your parents, but I still hope you lost big on that German under, you useless excuse for a human being.

SarahPalin

You don't have any real money anyway, mooching off your parents, but I still hope you lost big on that German under, you useless excuse for a human being.
    dude i swear your in love with me seems like every post i make you have to reply to. stop commenting on my shit 1v1 me for money cause i know your a shit sports better or get lost you useless bum stay poor

Merkel

Jhh was bad, Nguyen was worse, Gizz was terrible, Gaze by comparison was just funny, but you, Palin, are without a doubt the lowest life form I've yet encountered on this site. You will never see a one of my plays, because I can't stand the thought of you even making 1 lousy buck off of me.

SarahPalin

Jhh was bad, Nguyen was worse, Gizz was terrible, Gaze by comparison was just funny, but you, Palin, are without a doubt the lowest life form I've yet encountered on this site. You will never see a one of my plays, because I can't stand the thought of you even making 1 lousy buck off of me.
    sounds like a excuse man i challenge you to a 1v1 you bow out k go back to trolling but its kinda pathetic when you troll someone whose challenged you and you dodged

MustWinPlease

that bundesliga under was a bad call german football is alaways over me and my friend lost lots of money thanks to u

First 123456 ... Last