MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

English Conference South rigged game to fix eastbourne not to lose

Eastbourne is the selection jimmy spotted the same guy lay 55,000 on them to not lose dont know the odds Ive got 50 on it but apparently jimmy is convinced hes guaranteeing eastbourne the away team will not lose this game i know a few conference players admitting to fixing games so this is the guys last chance lets see shall we

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

what does rodney think about this one

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

Give it a rest. Should have stuck with the Serkov gig, it was funnier.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Points Awarded:

Merkel gave edabramov 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by MakePwithMe View Post
    Eastbourne is the selection jimmy spotted the same guy lay 55,000 on them to not lose dont know the odds Ive got 50 on it but apparently jimmy is convinced hes guaranteeing eastbourne the away team will not lose this game i know a few conference players admitting to fixing games so this is the guys last chance lets see shall we
    You said yesterday you were done. Why do I have a feeling you're gonna be back again?

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    You said yesterday you were done. Why do I have a feeling you're gonna be back again?
    merkel has a sick life keyboard warrior losing sports better spends all his days just trolling on forums i imagine he was about 4 tabs with different forums all around useless person but he tried to make a thread with picks but started losing so aborted

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

well that was harsh guy has made me lose 150 quid in 2 days not even funny im getting sucked in because im new, sorry chaps this guy must be a rich div again dont shoot the messenger.

Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
    merkel has a sick life keyboard warrior losing sports better spends all his days just trolling on forums i imagine he was about 4 tabs with different forums all around useless person but he tried to make a thread with picks but started losing so aborted
    I only "troll" you, for obvious reasons. You don't learn your lesson too quickly do you?