Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Yep showtime just pointed out the most obvious thing. Camp Nou is massive compared to other big stadiums let alone Stamford Bridge

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Watch and see why those odds are the way they are. I'd be surprised if Chelsea got more than 1 shot on goal for this entire game.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

GOOO Chelsea!

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Red cards would help you, but the referee set up is a friend of the management team,
    Maybe he can help them red card Drogba (he WILL act), should have been sent off the previous time.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    Yep showtime just pointed out the most obvious thing. Camp Nou is massive compared to other big stadiums let alone Stamford Bridge

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Maybe he can help them red card Drogba (he WILL act), should have been sent off the previous time.
    As much as I don't liking diving, with a team like barca where 3-4 players can go down so easily and the other player's storm to the ref as if the opponent just stuck his boots into his skull it's only makes sense that Drogba is there play acting to make up for the serious imbalance in....acting talent

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

chelsea are gonna get torn to shreds.
    their old legs wont be able to keep up with barcas passing game. esp in a bigger stadium.

things are gonna get "messi" in chelsea's net.

and drogba gonna's get red carded for diving.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Barca wins 2-1 or 2-0.

In any case will be rooting for Chelsea

Hope Drogba somehow scores 1 goal

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    its a football game, chelsea rarely loses games
    You strike me as someone who doesn't watch a lot of "football" bawks. Just saying.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    Hope Drogba somehow scores 1 goal
    There's a correlation with his playing style I've found: For every goal scored, 14.3 turf hits/flops/dives occur by said player. True story bro.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Worst thing to bet would be under's , as we know now chelsea gonna try to score as well barca .

FindTheLock
    "I'd be surprised if Chelsea got more than 1 shot on goal for this entire game."

Be ready to be surprised
    Last edited by ODDmaster; 04-24-12 at 10:23 AM. Reason: add

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

comeon people, Drogba is nothing like Suarez or so many other players when it comes to flops/dives. It's not his playing style at all and he has taken some major hits in the past without crying. I remember one where Evans kicked him in the chest pretty hard.

my point is, Chelsea would love to take at least 10min with some "injuries, flops, fatigue problems" whatever. This is one of the tactic elements in the many ways you can play a superior opponent. You try to destroy their rhythm.

I hope Chelsea advance tonight because:

1. They will be all exited about making it to the final and then fall apart.

2. Barca beat United twice and will do the two in a row thing if they get to Münich. LOCK if they play Real.

enough bs, some value for tonight folks: Under 3 & HT X

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by ODDmaster View Post
    Worst thing to bet would be under's , as we know now chelsea gonna try to score as well barca .

FindTheLock
    "I'd be surprised if Chelsea got more than 1 shot on goal for this entire game."

Be ready to be surprised
    5-0 barcelona. Chelsea is not going to get lucky twice.

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

lol @ ODDmaster, confidence like you've watched their trainings today or talked to pep on the phone last night

I mean of course there will be chances in both ends, but you can't predict how effective the players will be. I see Barca playing for a 1-0, 2-0 or 3-0 with minimum risk high patience.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    You strike me as someone who doesn't watch a lot of "football" bawks. Just saying.
    swiss beat spain 1-0,do u know the odd for switzerland to win at that time.Dont forget chelsea is difficult to beat in a year the change managers
    have played barca six times without a loss
    messi have not scored in any chelsea games so far
    in all chelsea games at nou camp,chelsea have failed to score only once.both to score and chelsea to score first are all free money,you can add messi not to score and barca u2.5goals
    Last edited by chidondollars; 04-24-12 at 11:02 AM.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    swiss beat spain 1-0,do u know the odd for switzerland to win at that time.Dont forget chelsea is difficult to beat in a year the change managers
    have played barca six times without a loss
    messi have not scored in any chelsea games so far
    in all chelsea games at nou camp,chelsea have failed to score only once.both to score and chelsea to score first are all free money,you can add messi not to score and barca u2.5goals
    HUH???? Chelsea to score first is free money???? Wow man.

All great and irrelevant facts to the conversation guy. Switzerland beating Spain has what do with this game?? One time back in 1882 some Scottish team of cabbage farmers probably beat some other part-time football club at odds of 11-1, it's so amazing and relevant! You've inspired me to tip Chelsea here! Please....

It's quite easily this simple, if you watched the 1st game you'd know that Chelsea got dominated and obviously just stacked the box and hoped to score on the counter. As evidenced by the 72% possession for Barca ON THE ROAD....Not to mention the 12 shots on goal and 8 on target compared to Chelsea's 4 and 1. You have to also consider the scoreline heading TO the Nou Camp as well....of the 5 Champions League encounters before this one since 2000 between these two, Barca has only need to overturn an away game deficit twice....they won 3-1 once and drew 2-2 losing on away goals in the other. I mean, Chelsea hasn't won in the Nou Camp. Period.

To say that "Chelsea doesn't lose many games so why not bet on them at these good odds to win" is just senseless. MAYBE, just MAYBE you could bet on the draw and hope they are lucky again and Barca miss a bunch of chances and hit the post twice again...MAYBE draw, at best.
    Last edited by infamousbacardi; 04-24-12 at 11:18 AM.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

One thing is for sure. No value on Barca. I see a nice value on Under 3 & Chelsea +2.

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    HUH???? Chelsea to score first is free money???? Wow man.

All great and irrelevant facts to the conversation guy. Switzerland beating Spain has what do with this game?? One time back in 1882 some Scottish team of cabbage farmers probably beat some other part-time football club at odds of 11-1, it's so amazing and relevant! You've inspired me to tip Chelsea here! Please....
    Cabbage farmers, nice.

I think what the guy was referring to was an inferior team won against the best International side in the world who happen to posses the same system as Barcelona & of course half it's players, it has some sort of merit to it but that's about the only thing that's said in his post with any sort of rationality.

Looking over the rest of his points, pretty sure this guy is either an optimistic Chelsea fan or wants to be hailed a hero when he really has no idea, you can tell he's clutching at straws when he's basing his picks on stats from games played 6-12 years ago. His concrete confidence in BTS & Chelsea first to score is obviously just a ploy because he longs for shouting "I told you so!!" from the SBR rooftop if somehow one or (inconceivably) both hit.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barca will pressure the entire match. I'm not going to make any pre-match picks but I think there will be huge value in O2.5 if Barca is winning 2-0.

There probably won't be great odds for 1 more goal to be scored but Chelsea will have to open up and try to attack. Barca has a sick counter attack and this game could easily have 4 or 5 goals scored.

becketmcginn
    becketmcginn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

+1100 jump on it

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    Cabbage farmers, nice.

I think what the guy was referring to was an inferior team won against the best International side in the world who happen to posses the same system as Barcelona & of course half it's players, it has some sort of merit to it but that's about the only thing that's said in his post with any sort of rationality.

Looking over the rest of his points, pretty sure this guy is either an optimistic Chelsea fan or wants to be hailed a hero when he really has no idea, you can tell he's clutching at straws when he's basing his picks on stats from games played 6-12 years ago. His concrete confidence in BTS & Chelsea first to score is obviously just a ploy because he longs for shouting "I told you so!!" from the SBR rooftop if somehow one or (inconceivably) both hit.
    you are right man,barca always come on top against chelsea but i bet on current form not lost glory.Anyway back here in a uk,liverpool is the most successful club in Europe yet they have not won the league for 2 decades now and champions league qualification is gradually becoming a season main aim.sorry for my shallow analysis of games btw chelsea and barca,back then as college student my favorite teacher told me i wont make a good historian.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by Punter101 View Post
    All of the dimensions of the pitches for Champions League play are identical, actually.

camelbreath$

Keep in mind lunchie, Stamford Bridge pitch is very narrow compared to the Camp Nou

Identical dimensions.

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    All of the dimensions of the pitches for Champions League play are identical, actually.
    are you sure about this? stamford brige field sure LOOKS much smaller than camp nou

NotSammySosa
    Writing blank checks to banks
    NotSammySosa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

The field dimensions at Stamford Bridge are 103 x 67 metres where as at Nou Camp it is 105 x 68 metres
    Only difference is that the fans sit next to the field at Chelsea

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    are you sure about this? stamford brige field sure LOOKS much smaller than camp nou
    Yes, all fields must comply with very precise Champions League dimensions.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Barca wins both halves +140
    Both teams score a goal +105
    Over 3 -112

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post

Identical dimensions.
    Well Camels my friend you bring up a very useful point that is a bit belated but has been overlooked by many - I'm going to disregard the double post as we were able to read the bold letters the first time.

Regardless of the size seems Barca are lined up 3-4-3 which basically means more possession (like that's even possible) for the home side.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Chelsea!!

camelbreath$

Well Camels my friend you bring up a very useful point that is a bit belated but has been overlooked by many - I'm going to disregard the double post as we were able to read the bold letters the first time.

Regardless of the size seems Barca are lined up 3-4-3 which basically means more possession (like that's even possible) for the home side.
    Yea, it's a very commonly believed myth that the pitch is drastically different, but it is all camera angles and distance from the fans that gives the appearance of a difference.

soul786

barca coming out stronger than the last match

soul786

Cahill injured and he's off in 12 minutes, big blow to the chelsea defense

showtiime
    Update your status

Bosingwa on, if you backed Chelsea on the handicap this is not good, Iniesta will have a field day.

soul786

Bosingwa on, if you backed Chelsea on the handicap this is not good, Iniesta will have a field day.
    well chelsea's started playing 11 back now lol, so once barca navigate the field of white shirts or get any fast breaks it'll be over

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

AAAAAAAARGHHH CHech is the only person that can save chelsea right now ...

First 12345 ... Last