ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Top Play for Sunday December 7th

VFL Wolfsburg over Hannover 96 -1. Wolfsburg has beaten everyone they've played at home, in all competitions, by at least two goals. They are solid gold at home. Their only losses home/away since October have been to the top trio (Hoffenheim, Bayern, Leverkusen) with one draw away to draw-happy (6 in 8 home games) Dortmund. Inversely Hannover only have one goal and one draw in seven away games (again against draw-happy Dortmund). [11am]

Very very solid play. Good luck to all of you, and especially to me.

More plays in case you're interested.

Sankt Pauli over TUS Koblenz.
    Less attractive odds, maybe -140 to -150. Koblenz has two draws in 7 away matches, including their last match against Freiburg. I believe it was due to complacency on Frieburg's part, and this showing will have alerted S.P. to play their best. Thing is Pauli usually does the bare minimum to win - too many one goal victories in my opinion, but they always do end up winning. Pauli has 6 wins in 8 at home, almost always holding their opponent to 0. (draw to Rot Weiss isn't anything to be ashamed of, and a draw in their first match of the season which can always be discounted) - this points to a solid Pauli performance over Koblenz. This will be no different as their other home wins, maybe a 1-0 or 2-0 victory.
    Last edited by ZXCVBNM; 12-07-08 at 12:53 PM.