Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Chile is looking great vs Mexico

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Been some shock results this weekend , Argentina and Brazil out !! , Uruguay been solid for a few years now and this has got to be their chance to win a major tournament . GL Men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by truebluebear View Post
    Been some shock results this weekend , Argentina and Brazil out !! , Uruguay been solid for a few years now and this has got to be their chance to win a major tournament . GL Men !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeap shocking results Argentina, brazil, chile and Colombia, personaly I have been losing tons of money on this Copa america , I think I only won one bet out of 10 Bookies have been making loads of money with so many draws and dogs winning

truebluebear
    truebluebear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 38353

Finally managed to get a return on Copa ( Uruguay 21/20 for £100 ) but as far as this tournament goes it really was the "Getting Out " stakes ( Broke about even for tourney) , was delighted for Diego Forlan (Gentleman and much underrated performer at highest level IMO ) but Tournament was deffinitley not a great advert for International football , all the big "Euro" leagues back in next 2 weeks . Good Luck guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 1234