1. Under "my posts", add "quotes", which will bring you to a list of every post of yours that was quoted by someone over the last 7 days. It will be useful to the people who post a lot. I am sure I have missed plenty of comments/questions to me regarding one of my posts because I am not going to check back in every single thread I have ever made a post in to check.

2. At the bottom of each individual thread, make a "show posts by user" drop down menu that lists every user that has made a post that in that specific thread. You can click on whatever user and it only shows their specific posts made in that specific thread in chronological order. There are a lot of season long threads that are literally hundreds of pages long. If I only looking for the thread starters last post in that thread for example, this feature would be convenient so I can find it right away without having to play where's waldo by sifting through pages and pages of hogwash until I find what I am looking for.

3. Is it possible for a user to post a thread to multiple forums? If not, it should be. Would be convenient for NBA/NCAAB or NFL/NCAAF hybrid threads.

These seem like pretty basic upgrades that will improve the browsing experience of it's regular users. I have seen and used similar features on other forums (non gambling/sports related forums).