atakdog
    atakdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ganch -- can you do this?

A request for Ganch -- two additions to the calculators:

1. I'm sure many of us use the the half-point calculator for assessing money line bets, even though we know we shouldn't when the spread is large. (OK, I suppose it's not true that many of us do that, but I do...) How about a money line calculator, or a money line field on the half-point calculator, so that at least we don't have to scroll up and down so much?

2. (an extension of 1, above) I assume that money line value is correlated not only to the (fair) point spread but also to the (fair) expected total -- in some sports, anyway, the variance in the spread should be positively correlated with the expected value of the total. How about adding expected total to the money line calculator requested above, or even to the half-point calculator?

Note: If I'm wrong about the positive correlation between variance spread and total, do tell. Also, yes, I understand that this might run up against a lack of sufficient data.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

We talked about #1 and it is on the list. Basically it would be 2 or 4 fields on the top of the calc that could auto fill. We need players to understand that it isn't exact as the spread grows and should be a guide.