ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

“Tucker Carlson’s wild, baseless theory,”

As it usually does, The Washington Post — which told Americans that Russians had invaded the U.S. electricity grid and that a huge army of Kremlin-loyal American writers was shaping our discourse — echoed the instant CNN/liberal consensus by mocking it.

The standard liberal blob of HuffPost/ DailyBeast/ BusinessInsider all recited from the herd script. “A laughable conspiracy theory,” chortled The Huffington Post, who has done more to help the FBI find citizens allegedly at the Capitol riot than any local law enforcement agency.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/que...e-fbis-role-in

What accounts for this furious liberal #Resistance to questioning the FBI’s role in the January 6 riot and asking whether there are vital facts that are being concealed?

In 2011, Mother Jones published an outstanding, lengthy investigation by reporter Trevor Aaronson, entitled “The Informations,” which asked: “The FBI has built a massive network of spies to prevent another domestic attack. But are they busting terrorist plots—or leading them?”
    https://www.motherjones.com/politics...st-informants/

ericc

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

the fox news people always like to go to the further opposite point of occam's razor
    the more outlandish the conspiracy theory du jour, the harder they'll push it
    "let's blame the FBI! these retards will lap that shit up!!!"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Tucker best show on FOX. Highly rated. He keeps it real.

If everyone in America watched his show for a month you would never vote Democratic again. TRUTH!!!
    Points Awarded:

Natty68 gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred, and Microphone

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

He reads off of a script they give him. He doesn't do any journalistic work. He's just a guy that reads off a teleprompter to you. It just happens they write out different scripts for him than others. He's part of a media all owned by 2 giant corporations. Its all bullshit.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Tucker best show on FOX. Highly rated. He keeps it real.

If everyone in America watched his show for a month you would never vote Democratic again. TRUTH!!!

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

If you aren't a fan of Tucker Carlson, you aren't paying attention

Guy is not afraid of going after anyone. Lindsey Graham won't go on his show he called him out so harshly.

Really is comical at this point that those on the left still make hoax and conspiracy accusations like this when they have been proven to be mistaken or outright lying about so many things time after time after time. Their hypocrisy isn't even news anymore.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

lol

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol
    Not a Tucker fan I assume?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Not a Tucker fan I assume?
    That's not it all.

Tucker Carlson is the Rachel Maddow of the Fox propaganda side and has literally been clowned over and over again, rightfully so, by everyone.

It's hilarious, embarrassing, but hilarious.

dlowilly

That's not it all.

Tucker Carlson is the Rachel Maddow of the Fox propaganda side and has literally been clowned over and over again, rightfully so, by everyone.

It's hilarious, embarrassing, but hilarious.
    Hey, you could be right. I admittedly wouldn't know about it since I won't watch a lot of other news outlets that would be reporting on it and Fox would be unlikely to expose him.

Not being argumentative here, can you give more than one or two examples of him being clowned? I wouldn't expect him to be right about everything but if there is a strong pattern of incompetency or intentional misinformation i would love to know about it.

The main thing I like about him is like I said he goes after anyone (He only likes Repub party slightly better than the Dems) and for quite awhile now he says obvious things others are afraid to.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

His wife is a West side Los Angeles liberal.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Dlow you reallly think these are News outlets?

Weird.

Tucker gets bitchslapped daily Dlow. He's Fox's Rachel Maddow with one exception. There is an expectation that Maddow have some accountability for being fraudulent, especially being on CNN.

With Tucker there is no such expectation, he is an admittedly yellow journalistic take on the news with false information and editorializng. That is the expectation, he is not expected to reflect reality.

Tucker just reads the cards, it's the writers that handle all his work.

Even so, for Tucker to have that distinction when comapred to Rachel Maddow is sad, embarrassing, and hilarious all at once.

dlowilly

Dlow you reallly think these are News outlets?

Weird.

Tucker gets bitchslapped daily Dlow. He's Fox's Rachel Maddow with one exception. There is an expectation that Maddow have some accountability for being fraudulent, especially being on CNN.

With Tucker there is no such expectation, he is an admittedly yellow journalistic take on the news with false information and editorializng. That is the expectation, he is not expected to reflect reality.

Tucker just reads the cards, it's the writers that handle all his work.

Even so, for Tucker to have that distinction when comapred to Rachel Maddow is sad, embarrassing, and hilarious all at once.

Tucker gives his opinion on news and asks questions.

Come on KVB

Give me some examples please, not smoke, mirrors and emojis

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    His wife is a West side Los Angeles liberal.
    Whose, Tucker's?

She's a former Episcopalian school teacher stay at home mom.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Tucker gives his opinion on news and asks questions.

Come on KVB

Give me some examples please, not smoke, mirrors and emojis
    Examples? Really?

You answered it yourself, Tucker gives opinions, but not on the news, that's not true and nobody says it is, not even Fox.

Both Tucker and Maddow give examples daily. You are far better to ask someone for a verified fact from Tucker than ask what he's said that is untrue.

If you're looking for someone to point out something Tucker Carlson said that was wrong, go findit yourself.

Dude has been laughed out of everywhere, like Maddow.

Like I said, there is no expectation for Tucker to be truthful about anything, unlike Maddow, especially with what he calls news. In fact, there's even court precedent on this.

Can think of no better example than that as it sums up the entirety of the program.

The burden of proof is not on me, lol, it's already been ruled on.

ericc

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    He reads off of a script they give him. He doesn't do any journalistic work. He's just a guy that reads off a teleprompter to you. It just happens they write out different scripts for him than others. He's part of a media all owned by 2 giant corporations. Its all bullshit.
    Darren Beattie is the script writer

dlowilly

Examples? Really?

You answered it yourself, Tucker gives opinions, but not on the news, that's not true and nobody says it is, not even Fox.

Both Tucker and Maddow give examples daily. You are far better to ask someone for a verified fact from Tucker than ask what he's said that is untrue.

If you're looking for someone to point out something Tucker Carlson said that was wrong, go findit yourself.

Dude has been laughed out of everywhere, like Maddow.

Like I said, there is no expectation for Tucker to be truthful about anything, unlike Maddow, especially with what he calls news. In fact, there's even court precedent on this.

Can think of no better example than that as it sums up the entirety of the program.

The burden of proof is not on me, lol, it's already been ruled on.
    Wait. You said he get clowned all the time. I asked for examples. Now ur saying the burden of proof isn't on you. Come on now.

Jeez KVB

More smoke and mirrors

You say he's been clowned repeatedly, I genuinely ask for examples with an open mind, and you come back with saying "go look for it yourself". Imagine if Tucker said that.

What do you mean "unlike Maddow"? She was one of the precedents you were talking about, right? Not even sure what you were trying to say with that sentence.

Since you are unable or unwilling to provide evidence of your accusations, I looked myself. Best I could find is those biased fact checker sites and most of the accusations were based on semantics.

Let's look at this thread for example. Can a newscaster say the FBI was behind the Capitol riot? No. But if there are irregularities in arrests and redactions of those arrested, especially considering these days only a fool would assume the FBI and the like are unbiased law enforcement agencies, isn't it the job of someone like Tucker to ask the questions? Who else is going to?

If you are going to repeatedly reply like this with vagueness and derision I guess we are at a dead end in the conversation.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Here's 3 1/2 minutes of Tucker Carlson "Clownage" over the years.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Here's 3 1/2 minutes of Tucker Carlson "Clownage" over the years.

Clownage? That's the best they can come up with over several years?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by ericc View Post

For example, would this be considered him getting clowned? Vague little word games short on substance but long on fallacy?

Yes you stupid bitch. The FBI has informants who get caught up in stirring up shit to save their own asses and the agency they report to is highly biased and many times incompetent. There are irregularities and questions here that at least need to be asked. No one is saying it was all FBI informants, but some of them, even the instigators and planners, might have been. I mean, they just got done with all that crazy FISA warrant bs and you think they are incapable of shit like this?

When Tucker brought this up he gave an actual example of the FBI instigating these type of things.

"She told Ryyaan that if he planned to kill himself, he should take out some infidels along with him. "When it’s jihad, or when it’s based on our creed or for a cause, that’s the only time Allah allows it," she wrote. Eventually, Ryyaan admitted to Jannah that he had fantasized about killing people in the church near his pizza shop, though he stressed that he would never actually do it. In fact, he encouraged Jannah not to hurt anyone.

Days after he wrote that, FBI agents swooped in and arrested Ryyaan. That’s when he learned that the women he’d been texting didn’t exist. Ghaada and Jannah were fake, pure creations of the FBI. The bureau had spent an entire year working to entrap a depressed pizza delivery boy and created a honey trap to do it. But it still didn’t work. After all that work, the feds still didn't have enough evidence to file terrorism charges against him. Nothing Ryyaan had said was criminal. He could have gone free, but they couldn’t let him go free. That’d be too embarrassing to the government. So they charged him with an absurd non-crime — "unlawful possession of a firearm while under the influence of a controlled substance." He didn’t shoot anyone or brandish a gun, he just had it — and sent him to prison for five years."

Last edited by dlowilly; 06-19-21 at 03:16 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

lol, Tucker Carlson clowns himself every night.

Figure it out on your own, but if you can't see it, then fact check, then realize for yourself then you are just like the Rachel Maddow nuthuggers.

The folks at Fox are laughing at you dlow, you are part of "that' audience.

lol dlow, common man.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

By the way, Tucker Carlson is on in my house every night.

dlowilly

lol, Tucker Carlson clowns himself every night.

Figure it out on your own, but if you can't see it, then fact check, then realize for yourself then you are just like the Rachel Maddow nuthuggers.

The folks at Fox are laughing at you dlow, you are part of "that' audience.

lol dlow, common man.

Disappointed in ur performance in this thread pal

Benders do different things to different people I guess

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Disappointed in ur performance in this thread pal

Benders do different things to different people I guess
    So you think Tucker Carlson is to be taken seriously? You want to debunk what he says?

I'll just allow the court summary to do all that work for me.

Like I said, the burden of proof is not on me, but if you think the show is credible, then the burden of proof is no doubt on you.

I stand by court precedent here.

Like I said, Tucker Carlson is on every night in my house, every night on one TV.

But since you consider it news and say you don't refer to any other sources, then you sir are the disappointing one here...

Hey, you could be right. I admittedly wouldn't know about it since I won't watch a lot of other news outlets that would be reporting on it and Fox would be unlikely to expose him...
    If you need some kind of proof or example then broaden your horizons.

I would rather teach you to fish than give the chum that is floating around daily.

Good Luck.

dlowilly

So you think Tucker Carlson is to be taken seriously? You want to debunk what he says?

I'll just allow the court summary to do all that work for me.

Like I said, the burden of proof is not on me, but if you think the show is credible, then the burden of proof is no doubt on you.

I stand by court precedent here.

Like I said, Tucker Carlson is on every night in my house, every night on one TV.

But since you consider it news and say you don't refer to any other sources, then you sir are the disappointing one here...

If you need some kind of proof or example then broaden your horizons.

I would rather teach you to fish than give the chum that is floating around daily.

Good Luck.

Nah bro, I never said he was a news reporter

He gives opinions and asks important questions. You are trying to mischaracterize what I said. FOX is a news channel, but not all of it's programs are reporting news obviously.

You said he gets clowned every night. I asked how. You won't tell me. Here we are.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Nah bro, I never said he was a news reporter

He gives opinions and asks important questions. You are trying to mischaracterize what I said. FOX is a news channel, but not all of it's programs are reporting news obviously.

You said he gets clowned every night. I asked how. You won't tell me. Here we are.
    I did tell you.

Watch his show, lmao.

I side with the courts here. That too is evidence. That is all the evidence you need on how.

Just get up to date on current events and you will be OK.

And no, cable channels like Fox News are not news...you are a part of "that" audience.

LMAO

dlowilly

I did tell you.

Watch his show, lmao.

I side with the courts here. That too is evidence. That is all the evidence you need on how.

Just get up to date on current events and you will be OK.

And no, cable channels like Fox News are not news...you are a part of "that" audience.

LMAO
    The court case where he cited the recent precedent of other tv personalities that he was opinion therefore not beholden to the charges in the lawsuit?

If that's what ur referring to, why would he waste time and money trying to use any other defense?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

That’s the thing about TV, some people understand what they are watching, some simply do not.

The only problem I have with Tucker Carlson is that he makes his counterpart, Paul from the Wonder Year’s, look credible.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10327

The court case where he cited the recent precedent of other tv personalities that he was opinion therefore not beholden to the charges in the lawsuit?

If that's what ur referring to, why would he waste time and money trying to use any other defense?
    Good try. Problem is, common sense and truth can not be processed by a leftie. They all suffer from TDS and it has permeated into anything and everything anti America. Lefties listen to their fake news, repeat what they heard. Their heads are like empty peanut shells... When asked to explain, they can't. Because their brains have been eaten by lies and anger...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1696

Hes a legend

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

You don't get it, I'm not being political, like I said, Carlson is on in my house every night.

But his writers still make him look silly by providing fake news stories to build an opinion around.

You want examples, watch the show. I get the feeling some of you guys don't actually watch him.

Off hand I can thing of one that really made me laugh.

When he said that the crowd that pushed pass capitol police and ran amock in the Capitol building were older people from fashionable zip codes just wanting in to what used to be called "The People's House"

His writers just abuse him because they no he'll read anyting they write because he doesn't know any better. He's not a contributor, his writers are.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3597

Carlson is phoney as heII. He does Shock-Jock stunts all the time. He once said that Michael Vick should have "been executed" after the dog fighting scandal. Who says these types of things and expects to be taken seriously? He's a clown.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Maybe OJ can find and expose the true insurrectionists for the GOP.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Carlson is phoney as heII. He does Shock-Jock stunts all the time. He once said that Michael Vick should have "been executed" after the dog fighting scandal. Who says these types of things and expects to be taken seriously? He's a clown.
    Come on, really?

You have to go back 11 years to something he soon after admitted he got too emotional about and retracted the statement? Do you have any pets? Would you want to kill someone if you caught them torturing and killing that pet?

You don't even need to be a shock jock these days though. Crazy shite is happening all the time.

12 Last