BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I see all of you people answered the exact way amateurs like yourself would answer the question. Some truthful. Some not so truthful. The question should be this: "How many people have you shot in your lifetime"? My guess is that none of you have ever shot anyone and certainly none of you have ever killed someone, with the one exception in here that I was able to verify. I have used my weapon may times, though not to defend my home. I have the best possible home security system. A very big, very mean Rottweiler. Here is a little hint for you wanna-be cowboys. If you have to make any sudden movement to get to your weapon, and the suspect is armed, you are DEAD!!! The person who fires first wins. So if you think you are going to be some type of Joe Macho hero, think again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: osawalovelymo

osawalovelymo
    Your baby
    osawalovelymo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Last ten years to defend yourself at home?

Very simple question.
    Me too never, just shooting range.

for the gun owners please be patience, don't pull the trigger to innocent people just because of ur arrogant.

First 12