stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Stevek, your mother should be the one apologizing for not swallowing you.
    See that wasn't very nice.

No, that wasn't very nice at all.

Very bad manners.

And manners are the backbone of society. No one taught you that?

Your Mother didn't raise you correctly.

Not even close.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 03:01 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I'm pretty diverse actually as long as it's music with actual spiritual intelligence, not Journey or any corny sh*t like that.

What kind of music do you like? I can probably relate.
    Diggin this right now Steve, about 28 minutes in and it's jamming...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

stevek173

That's a good one.

I was listing to AIC unplugged the other day.

Almost shed a tear for Lane.

He did so much for our generation.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave stevek173 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Another day, another post whoring dip shit at SBR.

stevek173

Mike, you're an idiot and an awful poker player and guitarist though. You're not funny, and you're not, in general, a good person at all.

What what you ever have to say about anything, as usual, is just a waste of the time of anyone ever reading it.
    So, who cares?

Sorry man, had to say it. Reality check time for you, you've been at it for as long as I can remember, and not just towards me.

You can't be all of those things and talking negatively about people better than you at everything.

#permatrue
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 09:07 AM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Jesus Steve, you’re all over the place. Rehab sounds like the perfect place for you. Whatever you gotta tell yourself to get there. Yeah sure, you can make a comeback like your boy Caleb. Just do it man. Seriously, I hope you go. It saved my life.

stevek173

Cuse I've grown to develop a mutual respect for you as a good dude for you so I will take that into consideration.

Some people, like BG, think threats, defamation etc. are methods to persuade someone that "they own them" like BG has done to msyelf, Emily Haines (the dude) etc. along with the stalking, etc.

They aren't, and they're nonsense. Someone like BG can try all the tactics he wants but truth and good win every time because while dudes like you and I speak from the heart BG is always trying to figure out how to cover up the latest lie, etc. as his wife laughs with him only because she feels sorry for him.

Now you and I didn't get along at first and we both had good points, that I respect.

BG always has and always will have ZERO good points to him.

Truth.
    Hope things are going well for you out there Cuse.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 10:20 AM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Cuse I've grown to develop a mutual respect for you as a good dude for you so I will take that into consideration.

Some people, like BG, think threats, defamation etc. are methods to persuade someone that "they own them" like BG has done to msyelf, Emily Haines (the dude) etc. along with the stalking, etc.

They aren't, and they're nonsense. Someone like BG can try all the tactics he wants but truth and good win every time because while dudes like you and I speak from the heart BG is always trying to figure out how to cover up the latest lie, etc. as his wife laughs with him only because she feels sorry for him.

Now you and I didn't get along at first and we both had good points, that I respect.

BG always has and always will have ZERO good points to him.

Truth.
    Hope things are going well for you out there Cuse.

I am posting from my back dec down South Yarmouth and getting ready to head to Nantucket for the day. Cisco brewery here we come. And you are posting from a half way house getting ready to play your guitar for change.

Seems like I’m winning, not you, you criminal.

stevek173

I have one documented DUI, was there something else you thought I did? If so, why am I sititng here in a nice suburban home posting this?

I'm sorry what was your answer?
    Ok, because you made it all up, that's right. Now I remember. And so does everyone else.

BG, you confessed to ripping off the federal government on this very site with your offshore book and you know what you posted pics of. Now you've added a whole BUNCH of other fun stuff to the list. You stole from that same government that basically gave you the life that you have.
    You're one of the biggest thieves out there as a result. Then you actually - let me think for a second - bragged about and laughed at the fact you beat the very people that gave you the life that you have in court, if I remember it right. Wait ok here it is. Yes, yes that's exactly what you did.
    I thank you for all of it, and I truly hope you're enjoying yourself.

Have a great day chiamp.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 12:07 PM.

stevek173

So BG, here's where we're at.

You can admit that you lied, or you can refuse to and no editing your posts won't help this time. Not even close.

I'll leave the rest up to you.

Sounds like some delicious beer your enjoying there man.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

holy moly!!!:d

Bostongambler

I have one documented DUI, was there something else you thought I did? If so, why am I sititng here in a nice suburban home posting this?

I'm sorry what was your answer?
    Ok, because you made it all up, that's right. Now I remember. And so does everyone else.

BG, you confessed to ripping off the federal government on this very site with your offshore book and you know what you posted pics of. Now you've added a whole BUNCH of other fun stuff to the list. You stole from that same government that basically gave you the life that you have.
    You're one of the biggest thieves out there as a result. Then you actually - let me think for a second - bragged about and laughed at the fact you beat the very people that gave you the life that you have in court, if I remember it right. Wait ok here it is. Yes, yes that's exactly what you did.
    I thank you for all of it, and I truly hope you're enjoying yourself.

Have a great day chiamp.

You deranged pedo, tsk tsk tsk. I never ripped off the government or anyone for that matter. You on the other hand , we all know the story about ripping off a girl from out here or wherever it was.

And as far as your 1 documented DUI arrest, ahhhh, Lie. You got arrested , then arrested like two weeks later again. Yeah, we remember.

Then you just got locked up again about a month ago. At least that’s what you wrote out here. So there’s 3, that we know of. Ohhh, wait I forgot about your conviction in being involved with those kids. Which you stated it was a mistake. Ok, up to 4. What else 🤔

stevek173

Ty for chiming in.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Steve please stop. You're completely buried here.

stevek173

We agree to disagree JTS.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 01:31 PM.

stevek173

But he did mess with my life pretty bad.

Basically if you go through the archive he went from 1st saying I'm filing teenage girls to then tolddlers. If I was ever doing any of that I would not be a free man. And a drunk and disordly citation is not an arrest or even close.

Wtf is that? Pedos are people I hate more than anything in the world, and that's what he and anyone knowing him knows.

That's a piece of shit who has a few pieces of shit starting to believe him based on nothing and completing his lie, just like George Costanza would.

That's all that is.

Awful.

Guess there ain't shit I can do about it though.

This is a bag of shit. Thanks a lot, anyone supporting his cause
    You just f*cked a dude that would literally dive in front of a fast moving vehicle for the people you pretended I harass. You have no idea of the things I've done for people.

Really, really bad. Either leave me alone or go prove it and it's that simple.

Any additional harassment in any form will immediately be reported, so go for it, BG fans.

Thanks a lot.

No, not joking.

What a bag of shit.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 04:22 PM.

jts1207

Steve what happened to your attorney threats?

stevek173

I ended up in a drunk lesbo gangbang with her and we both agreed that neither of us knew what exactly happened, but things were way too awkward to continue working with eachother.

JTS I got nothing against homosexuals but do me a huge favor and eat a HUGE shit covered dick tonight. HUGE. Like I want jizz to be flying out of your ears and eyes which I KNOW you'd love.
    It's probably the only thing that'll shut you the f*ck up finally so that'll be good for everyone.
    Thank you.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Let's all get along

Too many great contests coming up to risk a ban

THANKS

stevek173

No this is AWFUL. I am F#kked.

Hoe does a f#kking GAMBLING FORUM enter someone's life and career with nonstop lies?

Awful.

I would NEVER even think of doing ANY of that to ANY of you.

DEEPLY f#cked up and psychotic.

It what it is.

At no point did I do one thing personal or any people surrounded him except talk sh#t standing up for myself, That's it.
    This blows.
    And so it goes.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 05:19 PM.

jts1207

Steve I was just asking. You seemed pretty set on hiring one to get BG.

stevek173

I told you the true story and what you can proceed to do.

Not sure why you can't read, but that's on you - not me.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

You a sicko pedo.
    Iag was right about you. Sicko fukk

stevek173

Oh yeah I'm sure my friend Iag said that. Nope, she asked me wtf was wrong w you guys. She's in love with her dude and I respect that, plus I'm kind of down and out thanks to you douchebags affecting my personal life by selling bullsh*t on a fukking gambling forum.

Only BG's fans, including you, talk that shi*t.

So ok then you screwed a dude that you know is a good guy.

Good for you.
    Last edited by stevek173; 07-07-19 at 06:43 PM.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

How did this forum ruin your personal life?

Don't let them get to you, Steven.

jts1207

Oh yeah I'm sure my friend Iag said that. Nope, she asked me wtf was wrong w you guys. She's in love with her dude and I respect that, plus I'm kind of down and out thanks to you douchebags affecting my personal life by selling bullsh*t on a fukking gambling forum.

Only BG's fans, including you, talk that shi*t.

So ok then you screwed a dude that you know is a good guy.

Good for you.
    Yeah man.....SBR caused you to run from your charges.....get extradited.....and lose everything. Ok guy

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Steve

Obviously there is a lot of bad publicity surrounding you

You have been nice to me so I’ve held judgment off but I also realized a lot of your posts lately past few months have been...off. Hence why I don’t respond to you much.

You’re clearly abusing alcohol often these days and also your posts often sound irrational or incoherent.

I know poker and sports are a major part of your life but I would strongly recommend getting off this forum. It is affecting your sanity, sobriety, and life overall.

I would also recommend AA.

stevek173

Always have love and respect for you Eags, you know that. You're quite sharp, you're clearly good for the game and you've been good to me. I hope your job search is going well, I haven't kept track.

Thanks for you input.

If I want to post here, I'll post here when I want to, but the mistake I will be resolving is paying attention to the trolling. This forum has done some good things for me before any of this trolling/nonsense garbage ever started, and like I said it's what they enjoy, so whatever.

The rehab for booze I am looking into. It's a little complicated, I did look into it and I still am. We'll see what happens there. AA is a thinker too, I know some very cool people that I played AA card games with as well as other things, and I do respect them quite a bit. Very successful/cool/encouraging dudes.

You're a great dude and I'll talk to you whenever.

I do appreciate it, and I hope you're running well man, always.

Last edited by stevek173; 07-08-19 at 01:57 AM.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

What a loser

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    What a loser
    Hahahaha... I thought he was deranged before. He is 10 times worse than we all thought.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

steve probably single handedly made me the most reported person in the history of internet forums

but oh well, we move on

i root for steve now

hey steve, what time are you playing sbrpoker?

new series starts today bro

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Always have love and respect for you Eags, you know that. You're quite sharp, you're clearly good for the game...
    I disagree Steve. There are very few I have any issues with on the Forum and it is always with posters who resort to lying try to troll and fight online for attention, thinking they are important to SBR for that purpose. It's a sign of anything but a sharp thinker and Eagles has that tendency.

It's sad, but eventually they either go on tilt and get banned or just quit the behavior altogether after enough of the Forum buries them.

Good Luck Steve.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

First 12