Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Just a FAT F'N BITCH... fatter, nastier and more cellulite by the day......

yep, it's ol you know who, with the homeboy for a hubby that's bound to be hittin' something else now, because that ass that was, way back in the day, really "phat", is now just fukkin' fat......

and the sorry ho, set up by her own sisters who hate her, is claiming the photos were photoshopped to add the disgusting cellulite she now sports......

haha..... so POF whores send The Money Shot filtered photos to make themselves look better, while Kardashiho's sisters run her fat ass through a filter (pretty large filter, at that, to fit that pig's ass through it) to make her look worse.....

with family like that, who needs enemies........

f'n disgusting.......

(but, just as I know what DaManster's response will be, I'd probably still hit it, too, given the chance, just so i could lay one down on her that even the bbc brothers can't match)......

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

disgusting.

But I'd still smash all day

Needs to tone up those legs so they match her ass...and get a damn tan...her business is her body
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

NUTSonYAchin

take a listen auto...you'll laugh your ass off. This thread got this song in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFNhqEmxJWc
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The fact they have money, basically sums up why our education system is ranked so poorly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

gross, and I'm talking about the shape of her fake ass.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    take a listen auto...you'll laugh your ass off. This thread got this song in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFNhqEmxJWc

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 460

Synthol injections will do freaky things to your body. Would still smash tho.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yep, it's ol you know who, with the homeboy for a hubby that's bound to be hittin' something else now, because that ass that was, way back in the day, really "phat", is now just fukkin' fat..

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Holy shittttt the things i would do to dat azzz

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Holy shittttt the things i would do to dat azzz
    first off on the list is to run about 5 masengil enema's through it, to clear out all the weeks old skiz left in it by whatever bbc(s) hit it in the week leading up to your encounter.....

Auto Donk

and I don't know what i'd rather do more.... fuk that ass til it bled, or punch her in the f'n head.....

that look on her face as she rolls around, so empty, lacking substance, vapid, and totally morally bankrupt to boot......

NUTSonYAchin

and I don't know what i'd rather do more.... fuk that ass til it bled, or punch her in the f'n head.....

that look on her face as she rolls around, so empty, lacking substance, vapid, and totally morally bankrupt to boot......
    You are probably such a violent lover. Do you, as Xzibit says, choke her, spank her, and pull her hair?

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

............this

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by NUTSonYAchin View Post
    You are probably such a violent lover. Do you, as Xzibit says, choke her, spank her, and pull her hair?
    only do that light shit you mention during foreplay...... it really gets off the chain after that.....

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

this is way old news AD....Rogan already murked her on his podcast months ago