Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The American Cancer Society donating to La Raza would be akin to the ACS donating to the NAACP. Poor eating habits among the lower income segments of the US lead to chronic and acute diseases like diabetes and cancer. Reaching those people makes sense with the mission of the charity. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the JDRF gives to La Raza as well.

As far as Federal funding goes, would I rather see my tax dollars going elsewhere? Yes. I think it's probably a reasonable assumption that there is some cronyism going on, but hardly a conspiracy. A quick look around the internet indicates that 25% of the La Raza budget is Federally funded; FY 2013 budget was 36.7 million so around 9 million in Federal funds. Not really a lot of money in the scheme of things.
    you know that la raza is a racist group. that's all i gotta say.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I think our govt. does some shady things... we're already well OVER POPULATED. The govt. can do anything they want to do.... they don't care if they kill any of our families. Sh#$ life is an entire script. We'll never really know the truth.
    the thing is it's not really our government, the rothschilds and the rockefellers have too much power. they basically control the world.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Thank God for YouTube.

It's given a platform to nameless, faceless people to solve the world's biggest mysteries from the comfort of their mother's basements.
    That's a very inaccurate and dismissive blanket statement for a medium that far more parallels the American ideals and principles than the idiot box and it's censored, sanitized, propagandized, controlled mainstream media.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you don't have to buy my story. i'm not selling any. the vid on post #14, those surveillance pics are unaltered. you wouldn't know hard facts even if it were to hit you in the face. i guess in some ways, it's better for the general public to be obedient and not truly question authority.
    I didn't say it was your story, I sad the story that you believe.

I've seen pics of the guy with legs and after the bombing he had no legs, that is the only fact that I need. What facts has that video provided proved that Jeff Bauman was an actor? Did it list the acting school that he attended? And what authority do I need to question?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    That's a very inaccurate and dismissive blanket statement for a medium that far more parallels the American ideals and principles than the idiot box and it's censored, sanitized, propagandized, controlled mainstream media.
    it was actually better before google purchased it but it's still a lot better than the mainstream media that's controlled by rothschilds and the rockefellers for sure. once facebook tries to purchase youtube, it's all over.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Why does everything have to be a conspiracy though? Like there's no chance some whackjobs didn't just act alone...on this or anything else?

Also the Jeff Bauman thing is real....google his name and look at images and articles.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Why does everything have to be a conspiracy though? Like there's no chance some whackjobs didn't just act alone...on this or anything else?

Also the Jeff Bauman thing is real....google his name and look at images and articles.
    Dis info agents saying everything is a conspiracy so when something is actually real its discredited form the start. Like the people saying the plane was a hologram and never hit the tower on 9/11 using one angle. People saying his legs were not blown off are those kind of people.
    i googled what you said and this is what came up
    Last edited by retard; 03-24-15 at 11:53 PM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    Dis info agents saying everything is a conspiracy so when something is actually real its discredited form the start. Like the people saying the plane was a hologram and never hit the tower on 9/11 using one angle. People saying his legs were not blown off are those kind of people.
    i googled what you said and this is what came up
    Yeah, this was the guy that conspiracy theorists latched onto from the start. Then they found out that Nick Vogt was missing his pinky finger on his left hand. and the real guy Jeff Bauman was not.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

hey retards, don't hijack my thread. i'm just stating what's out there. i've never said jeff bauman guy was nick vogt.

i'm not the one making shit up. i'm just posting the truth. take the info as you please but don't tainted by adding something that's not real.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

i don't make up shit. i just post what's out there...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

do you really think these evil fukks that are in control are looking out for your best interest? give me a fukking break.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Go get laid ghengis, life is too short to waste your time on this BS.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol i have been with the same girl for 9 years. maybe i need a mistress.

but i hate fukks that think this world that we'll living in is all jolly.

we are living in a evil world whether you like to believe it or not.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

sounds like shillary is onboard with La Raza

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-cli...gn-stop-2015-5

First 12